• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Anystream 1.5.8.0 Won't log into Hulu

TonyMaupin

No matter what I do I can't get Anystream to log into Hulu. I've reset my password, logged out all other devices and even removed all devices. It works fine with Chrome but not Anystream. Any help or ideas are welcome. I've included my log file.
-Tony

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.8.0.astlog
    358.2 KB · Views: 2
Are you using the ad-supported Hulu subscription by any chance?

First of all your subscription is ad supported but that shouldn't have anything to do with you signing in, that would only come into play downloading certain movies. (sometimes, in some regions) . If you can log in through your browser, log in there and go to settings and
Log out of all devices. Then clear your browser cache. You have so many advertising cookies in your log files, I don't ever think I have seen that many. Clean it up and try again.

First of all your subscription is ad supported but that shouldn't have anything to do with you signing in, that would only come into play downloading certain movies. (sometimes, in some regions) . If you can log in through your browser, log in there and go to settings and
Log out of all devices. Then clear your browser cache. You have so many advertising cookies in your log files, I don't ever think I have seen that many. Clean it up and try again.
Thank you for the suggestions. I cleared my cache and cookies, also logged out all devices. Still can't log in. I checked and I do not have the ad supported subscription. Seems others are having this issue also.
1689863747859.png

Attachments

• 1689863723095.png
    1689863723095.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Okay, that doesn't matter, ads no ads, it's regional, go into settings in the actual Hulu website and log out of all devices, including the website, then reboot your computer and try to log in. Are you trying to log into Hulu through an account that is attached to a cable service, as some people get providers through their cable provider for free? Or through Roku or something like that?

I dont see anyone in weeks or months having this issue, they don't believe it's you. Change your password, if it's a Disney Hulu bundle, you must use the same credentials on both log-ins. I would try changing my password. There is no issue that I can see. Once you are logged in you should never have to log out, even if we update the version you should stay logged in.

00:00:21.008 - [Nag] [browser:hulu] cookie XSRF-TOKEN= (url https://auth.hulu.com/v4/web/password/authenticate)

00:00:21.008 - [Nag] [browser:hulu] cookie XSRF-TOKEN=c06355e1-0b87-4ffb-8825-1bfa0790c76e (url https://auth.hulu.com/v4/web/password/authenticate)

00:00:21.008 - [Nag] [browser:hulu] cookie guid=7ECB663E2ACD2F1122F56EE05246651B (url https://auth.hulu.com/v4/web/password/authenticate)

I dont see anyone in weeks or months having this issue, they don't believe it's you. Change your password, if it's a Disney Hulu bundle, you must use the same credentials on both log-ins. I would try changing my password. There is no issue that I can see. Once you are logged in you should never have to log out, even if we update the version you should stay logged in.
Sorry guess it is just me having this issue, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've rebooted, logged out all devices, changed my password and still not able to login. No my account is a standard account, not connected to my cable provider and not bundled with Disney. Any thoughts on what I can try next? Thanks for your help and responding so quickly.

Sorry guess it is just me having this issue, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've rebooted, logged out all devices, changed my password and still not able to login. No my account is a standard account, not connected to my cable provider and not bundled with Disney. Any thoughts on what I can try next? Thanks for your help and responding so quickly.
I think this may be a temporary issue. I see a ton of ad cookies in your Hulu account, you can open the log file and read the .txt file also. It's not hiding anything nor is it encrypted, it doesn't show anything that has your account or who you are, it's just a synopsis of what Hulu is doing and what may be your issue. When you do get logged in, and you will, there is no reason to log out. Give it a few hours and try again. I will also look into this issue further.

i have same problems :(

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.8.0.astlog
    7.9 MB · Views: 1
I am having the very same issue with Hulu and Disney+, it happened after the upgrade to 1.5.8. there is no issue using the same password and username in all other apps and platforms I can successfully sign in with no problems. reboot does not resolve it

I am having the very same issue with Hulu and Disney+, it happened after the upgrade to 1.5.8. there is no issue using the same password and username in all other apps and platforms I can successfully sign in with no problems. reboot does not resolve it
your issues nothing like this one. I see you started your own thread, so please post there

Back