• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone else have the download button totally disappear today?

mikeas

Trying to download Bones - and last night it was working, today the download button never appears. The load finishes, ungreys/you can hit F5 etc, just no downloads available?? I tried with 1.3.0, and for kicks went back to my other box that has 1.2.9.5 and it could download but at SD instead of HD, strange.

Yep..

AP no download button..

D+ gives errors

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.0.0.astlog
    484.7 KB · Views: 0
"Download Button" is missing plus "Token Status Indicator" is also missing on both APV & NFX

My download button is there but nothing can be downloaded from any of the services. Looks like maybe the tokens are broken atm. Would think that's an "easier" fix given it's something they directly control - I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

[Debug] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable: -1, tokens -1, timeToOne -1
[Debug] [License] reserve 1 before: 0

yep, same, they are either updating something or a server has crashed I would imagine

And here is log file from trying to access Bones and Republic of Doyle (which I was fine on 2 days ago).

Well not sure what I am doing wrong, but I select file and then in upper right it shows some bars moving, but never finishes it seems. I'll try again later.

It's happening to me. I am suspecting that AS+ servers are down.

I'm trying to download family guy episode from d+ and it's all green :cry:

Attachments

• Family Guy.S18E20.astlog
    204 KB · Views: 0
  • 5QXkofBs83.png
    5QXkofBs83.png
    314 KB · Views: 11
downloaded 6th season of property bros in 540p, replacing 720p to save space, a few hrs ago. 13 eps fine, 540p, manual queuing. tried s7, download fails, no token deducted. restarted AS, now says no download titles available on page. download button gone. i understand nothing can be fixed over night, but am seriously getting slightly pissy about troubles were all in, lol.

downloaded 6th season of property bros in 540p, replacing 720p to save space, a few hrs ago. 13 eps fine, 540p, manual queuing. tried s7, download fails, no token deducted. restarted AS, now says no download titles available on page. download button gone. i understand nothing can be fixed over night, but am seriously getting slightly pissy about troubles were all in, lol.
The AS servers appear to be down.

The AS servers appear to be down.

yeah, just tried sth from HMAX and it also failed. no token counter either in AS. oh, well. this should get fixed quickly. slightly pissy mode off. lol. back to old DRM issues.

Same for me. No download button in Amazon, Netflix not working either.
It would be nice to get some in-app info if something is wrong, instead of having to find it out through guessing around in the forums.

I guess that may roll into another request to include a status message when the home server is not responding and to try again later. The missing token counter was a good catch but not intuitive for most people to be looking for things that are missing (other than the Download button hehe). That could indicate a client-side or server-side issue but with multiple reports it's safe to assume a server-side issue in this case. :-(

Why doesnt everyone wait for a second until I try to see whats happening.

Same here, no download Button with AS1.3.3.0
Set a valid download queue on pause, after resuming all links were broken with an error message, zero sized files were written. This only happens for AP, not for NF or D+
Downgrading to 1.2.5.9 makes the download button re-appear, but after selecting an element gives a broken link with error message "Can't load playlist, unknown protocol."
Seems to be a change on AP servers.

Back