• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD 8.0.2.0

Are you telling me you will not honor my LIFETIME LICENSE that I purchased when "you guys" were Slysoft???:

Slysoft cannot honor your LTL anymore, it doesn't exist anymore. The original employees started a new company, and are keeping things going. They had the option of letting everything die, or do what they are doing. You have the option of going to the American film industry and complain to them, or buy the new product or say goodbye to everything you were doing before. Good luck either way.

Are you telling me you will not honor my LIFETIME LICENSE that I purchased when "you guys" were Slysoft???:
It was honored by SLYSOFT for their lifetime now SLYSOFT is gone so that license can no longer be supported by updating AnyDVDHD, RedFox went above and beyond with the support they gave AFTER SLYSOFT CLOSING (7691 to 7695) which was COMPLETELY OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET.Now the NEW company that took it over and is NOW supporting AnyDVDHD is gonna need your support too and you can do that by purchasing a NEW license from RedFox if you don't want a LTL they have yearly's that can be renewed to an LTL later on for YOUR convenience.

Well, I just/again bought a Lifetime license. The product has been flawless. I read your other similar responses. Here is hoping you guys hang around and HONOR this purchase NO MATTER what your name becomes ... to remain alive. I say this because as I understand you are paying the developers. Great! Keep the product up to date.

Tnx,
Ira

Well, I just/again bought a Lifetime license. The product has been flawless. I read your other similar responses. Here is hoping you guys hang around and HONOR this purchase NO MATTER what your name becomes ... to remain alive. I say this because as I understand you are paying the developers. Great! Keep the product up to date.

Tnx,
Ira
And RedFox thanks you very much I'm sure. And will be supported as long as there is a RedFox Project around to support it .

This thread is Japanese Forum. Please write Japanese!
日本語で書けよ、スレ主!

This thread is Japanese Forum. Please write Japanese!
日本語で書けよ、スレ主!
Excellent point!
https://www.redfox.bz/download.html
AnyDVDHD 8.0.2.0
8.0.2.0 2016年 05 26
- 新しい (ブルーレイ): 新しいディスク
- 新しい (ブルーレイ) のサポート: サポート Java ベースの保護
- いくつかのマイナーな修正と改善のための改善

さらに、それは、付箋でなければなりません。これを知っている必要がありますまあ、スーパーモデレーター。

Last edited:
Back