• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

yeah objects/channels based audio is really awesome. (my neighbors hates me haha but i dont care)

I dont know about your AVR but mine also does an incredible job at upmixing 5.1 audio to atmos/dts-x

yeah objects/channels based audio is really awesome. (my neighbors hates me haha but i dont care)

I dont know about your AVR but mine also does an incredible job at upmixing 5.1 audio to atmos/dts-x
41iw4CpVNDL._SY400_.jpg
515pYo4ACPL._SY400_.jpg

This is my amp
h
Onkyo-TX-NR555 got it for 230 bucks.
Does dtsx atmos and 7.1 5.1.2 or 7.2.

It's 85w x 7 at -10bd volume set to 59. That's friggen loud and clear. Have my system set height speakers 3 feet back uptop. Then 8 feet back surrounds and fronts are 10 feet forward. Amp has 3 speaker height positions to choose from. Nice amp. Take banana plugs and works perfect with lower versions of hdcp as well . has built in upsampling. Doing in depth review on my channel soon

It passes with lav filters all formats in bitstream and shows in win10 as 7.1 in mixer panel.

I joined a couple of Atmos demo together, it sounds amazing

you can try it on your new AVR: https://ufile.io/8rn5j
The fun part begins at 2:30
Wonderful nice sound. Almost like the bass low end has more cleaner power. The effects you can hear in the ceiling and the rear speakers you cannot tell anymore as its 3d so its a 360 degree sound field not like 7.1 where you can tell where the sounds coming from.

Mpc hc and lav filters pass the bitsteam perfect for atmos and my amp lights up atmos.
This is awesome for me ... now I have 4k hdr and atmos inside mpc hc. Talk about the utilmate htpc....... running on an 8 year old processor amd3 x4 lol.......

Wonderful nice sound. Almost like the bass low end has more cleaner power. The effects you can hear in the ceiling and the rear speakers you cannot tell anymore as its 3d so its a 360 degree sound field not like 7.1 where you can tell where the sounds coming from.

Mpc hc and lav filters pass the bitsteam perfect for atmos and my amp lights up atmos.
This is awesome for me ... now I have 4k hdr and atmos inside mpc hc. Talk about the utilmate htpc....... running on an 8 year old processor amd3 x4 lol.......

Hi Gereral hope your good, I hope you CAN tell where the sound(s) are coming from otherwise your sound system has lost the whole point of surround sound. It should, as far as possible, mimic how you would experience sound in the real World. i.e. you should be able to close your eyes and point to the direction the sound(s) appears to coming from.

Hi Gereral hope your good, I hope you CAN tell where the sound(s) are coming from otherwise your sound system has lost the whole point of surround sound. It should, as far as possible, mimic how you would experience sound in the real World. i.e. you should be able to close your eyes and point to the direction the sound(s) appears to coming from.
Yes I can hear the sound pan to the back but the height channels makes rain wind and other things sound different. Like your really outside hearing things. Its weird but sounds good. The bass sounds better and the crossover . The mic that came with the amp configured my speakers and sound for the room and it sounds way better than denon. I use to have to use a sound meter to measure bd levels to adjust but these new amps do it with a mic. The mic was spot on according to my ears.

Yes I can hear the sound pan to the back but the height channels makes rain wind and other things sound different. Like your really outside hearing things. Its weird but sounds good. The bass sounds better and the crossover . The mic that came with the amp configured my speakers and sound for the room and it sounds way better than denon. I use to have to use a sound meter to measure bd levels to adjust but these new amps do it with a mic. The mic was spot on according to my ears.

Hi Gereral, that's good, the only thing I found with atmos was the relatively poorer quality of the many extra channels. I listened to each channel via headphones and to be honest not impressed. The 7.x part of the Atmos audio Stream has far superior quality without the additional extra poorer quality channels that tend bring the overall quality down for me. If these extra channels for Atmos are to be used giving parity for audio quality then they should do it properly and use more disk space for the audio, it that space is NOT available then don't do it at all.

BUT that's just my opinion of course.

I totally agree with you, a sound meter is virtually useless, one on the most important factors in that type of setup is the relative phase of the signals, a sound meter wont do that for you, sound levels are passed over by the brain unless they are far off, phase is not passed over by the brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you HAVE to pick a hosting website with a download speed throttle?

Sorry i took the first google search result of : '' upload a file ''
Can you recommend one fast free hosting website ?

Google drive :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Can a UHD ISO ROM be decrypted ripped from the ns40 lg drive notice I said (rom)
& does ISO UHD need a secure path to be played
These shots are from the rom 1:1 I made from the lg drive.
So the drive seems to be ripping all the necessary data for watching the movie so I'm not upgrading my drive to UHD just to rip/watch.
IMG_9603.JPGIMG_9599.JPGIMG_9602.JPG
Loading the UHD disc does not get me as far as loading the ISO rom.bc my PC is not up to UHD disc specs.
And would a log file be useful of a UHD ISO ROM?
In imageburn it shows up as an unprotected rom aacs included.

Last edited:
No, because AnyDVD currently does not support uhd. They have all the logfiles they need ATM to start adding it, if it's deemed possible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

IMG_9624.JPG IMG_9625.JPG IMG_9626.JPG IMG_9627.JPG Powerdvd DVD 17 will playback all captured HDR video file & not check for cinavia test file below
So I don't think u really need to go out there and purchase a new PC/ UHD drive once the hack is well published u don't need sgx at all for ISO or HDR file just an HDR tv & htpc running powerdvd17 lol
Plus the cheap lg drive.

Last edited:
why do you keep that energy guide sticker on your tv lol ?

@manixx2020 What I do not understand is how are you ripping it? There is still not any 4K decryption software that is readily available.

Back