• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

I'm hearing another title possibly decrypted and uploaded to the internet. More faulty keys?

The movie (patriots day) is on a BD-66, so how come the size is 82gb if it's a true rip?

Details:

Studio and Year: Lionsgate – 2016
MPAA Rating: R
Feature running time: 133 minutes
Genre: Drama/Thriller

Disc Format: BD-66
Encoding: HEVC
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 2160p/24

HMP, that big of a file, probably just another screen capture.

Hi all, Patriots Day Lionsgate, It is on Blu-Ray BD-100.

avsforum must be wrong then. thank you

I just checked my copy of billy lynns(bd-100) and avsforum got it wrong again.

3840x1600
uhd bd are 3840x2160
I want it to be true....I'm just skeptical about this one

Aspect ratio is 2,40:1 expresses the mathematical relationship between height and width of an image, 3840: (2,4)= 1600

yes but UHD-BD are encoded with black bar.. so if black bars were cropped, that mean there was re-encode, not an untouched bluray.

You will never see any commercial bluray (1080p or 4k) with a cropped resolution

@Hmmmm do not post piracy release info on these forums. RedFox does not condone such actions. Further such posts may result in forum action being taken.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

The nfo is wrong.
Resolution of the rip is 3840x2160, so it finally looks like AACS 2.0 is down for good.

I'll believe that when I see sites like TorrentFreak and myce report it's officially been cracked.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

The nfo is wrong.
Resolution of the rip is 3840x2160, so it finally looks like AACS 2.0 is down for good.

It looks that way yes, the likelihood of two titles with faulty keys, don't think so.

But lets wait until someone can confirm that it's really a bit for bit copy.

It's a real 1:1 copy,
Menu in HDR and main movie with dts-x and all the extra/bonus.

Dtsx atmos......got to say height channels make movie sound like your in the middle. Got my new amp last week setup for 5.1.2

Back