AnyDVD-Redfox_v8.2.6.3 beta doesn't detect Cinavia with CyberLink_PowerDVD_18.0.1815.62_Patch_DVD18.

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by world123, Jul 19, 2018.

1. world123

world123 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    My problem is stated above. I was testing the two programs and the icon DOES NOT turn purple!

The file used is Life 2017 which previously was determined by AnyDVD to be infected with Cinavia and was treated and played without Cinavia Warnings (purple icon) with old versions than 18.0.1815.62. I reinstalled an old version of PowerDVD and AnyDVD detects Cinavia and the icon changes to purple.

Attached is a log.

Thank You

Attached Files:

2. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Yes it's known. There's a post a few down from the one that talks about it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. world123

world123 Well-Known Member

@SamuriHL
    I am aware of that thread as I commented that I verified the issue with AnyDVD 8.2.6.2. The fox turned purple for me with the new AnyDVD 8.2.6.3 I assumed AnyDVD 8.2.6.3 had solved the purple problem and Pete requested validation. Because the issue started with 8.2.6.2, I started a new thread since I used 8.2.6.3. Maybe @Pete and @James can clear my confusion if 8.2.6.3 has fixed the purple issue with the last PowerDVD update.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Ah, ok, I hadn't seen anywhere that the new version was supported yet. I'd been waiting before even trying it til I see something in the release notes.

5. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Likewise. Given no mention in the release notes I hadn't even tested it.

6. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

7. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Awesome thanks James!