• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD-Redfox_v8.2.6.3 beta doesn't detect Cinavia with CyberLink_PowerDVD_18.0.1815.62_Patch_DVD18.

world123

Hello,
My problem is stated above. I was testing the two programs and the icon DOES NOT turn purple!

The file used is Life 2017 which previously was determined by AnyDVD to be infected with Cinavia and was treated and played without Cinavia Warnings (purple icon) with old versions than 18.0.1815.62. I reinstalled an old version of PowerDVD and AnyDVD detects Cinavia and the icon changes to purple.

Attached is a log.

Thank You

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.3_Info_H_LIFE_2017_C919D467_D0B1CE84.zip
    271.3 KB · Views: 2
Yes it's known. There's a post a few down from the one that talks about it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes it's known. There's a post a few down from the one that talks about it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
@SamuriHL
I am aware of that thread as I commented that I verified the issue with AnyDVD 8.2.6.2. The fox turned purple for me with the new AnyDVD 8.2.6.3 I assumed AnyDVD 8.2.6.3 had solved the purple problem and Pete requested validation. Because the issue started with 8.2.6.2, I started a new thread since I used 8.2.6.3. Maybe @Pete and @James can clear my confusion if 8.2.6.3 has fixed the purple issue with the last PowerDVD update.

Last edited:
Ah, ok, I hadn't seen anywhere that the new version was supported yet. I'd been waiting before even trying it til I see something in the release notes.

Ah, ok, I hadn't seen anywhere that the new version was supported yet. I'd been waiting before even trying it til I see something in the release notes.

Likewise. Given no mention in the release notes I hadn't even tested it.

Back