• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd question

max2010

HI

Does anydvd make 1 to 1 digital copies of movies?
I have a license that I purchased. I was just wondering.

Thanks
max

yes and no. AnyDVD is designed to remove the protections on physical discs, it has a ripper built into it that can transfer the files to the HDD on a 1 to 1 basis. However CloneDVD2 is better suited for this, both ripping and the burning back to disc part. AnyDVD cannot burn.

HI

Does anydvd make 1 to 1 digital copies of movies?
I have a license that I purchased. I was just wondering.

Thanks
max

If you rip to image with AnyDVD and burn with the freeware IMGBurn - you'll have a 1 to 1 copy for all intents and purposes.

-W

However CloneDVD2 is better suited for this, both ripping and the burning back to disc part.

Absolutely wrong.

The Slysoft product suited for 1/1 DVD duplication is CloneCD - not CloneDVD.

Don't let the names fool you.

-W

can be, but i'm assuming not everyone has multiple drives for an on-the-fly backup. Or am i still wrong here?

can be, but i'm assuming not everyone has multiple drives for an on-the-fly backup. Or am i still wrong here?

Still wrong. CloneCD does not require 2 drives.

-W

@Clams:
Indeed, 2 drives are not needed for CloneCD.

So how do you do copy a disc on-the-fly if you don't have 2 drives....???

Last edited:
CloneCD is the product best suited for the OPs question.;)

@Clams:

Your best and safest bet is don't copy on the fly. Even if you have two drives.

@Clams:

You don't copy "on the fly" with one drive per se. The software writes to your HD and then back to the blank disk.

But the OP didn't ask anyhting about "on the fly" anyway.

-W

You don't copy "on the fly" with one drive per se. The software writes to your HD and then back to the blank disk.

But the OP didn't ask anyhting about "on the fly" anyway.

-W
Indeed.
I was responding to your reply to ch3vr0n.

well i'm your never to old to learn. Especially in computer related stuff :p Been years since i had a try on CloneCD. Might try it in the near future, think i'd trust Slysoft CloneCD on-the-fly copy more then nero, especially since nero's disc copy gadget don't work on 64bit systems :p

Back