• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd older downloads?

Yepok

I reinstalled windows 7 (64) a while back. Anydvd 8090 is currently operational. When I looked for the new update, version 8180 was available. When trying to install it, I get a message that update KB3033929 is required for the new updated anydvd to work.

I have tried every possible method to update windows 7 with no success. So, I have given up. However, is there a list of "older" Anydvd versions closer to the current version that may work? If there is, where would I find it?

P.S. Yeah, I know, just get a new computer. :)

Did you try and actually install the windows update AnyDVD mentions? It's asked for a reason.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

scotton - I tried your link above and I got an Error404 message, download is no longer available.

D'oh!

Back