• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD not scanning

In the past I have had a message that the disc is copy protected, etc while the Icon is red; whatever the reason I occasionally do an "exit" (right click the tray icon, select exit) and then restart it by clicking on the taskbar icon I keep there...works again.
If software and OSs were solid objects like rocks there would never be anything changed or different with them...we know how that works! LOL!
Sometimes the Fox will need to be woken up or reminded to get busy, whatever. I use 2 writers and sometimes the one is working merrily and the other says "copy protected! Can't do this!" So...I wait til Writer 1 is done, and do the exit thing and return...always worked before.
Usually start with exit and restart; usually it will kick back in.

LOL! Unless it's another problem!
I must say...I have some software I've had unchanged for years, and use it occasionally...AnyDVD has been the single most useful and consistently working software I've ever used...due of course to the unstinting developers doing their skillful thing ... CloneDVD is cool with so many features, but I don't always s use it to write or copy...but AnyDVD has NEVER let me down.
Within reason, of course.
I never could get it to remove those pesky Trojans or ransomware terrorists that show up occasionally! LOL!

I don't know if this is the right area to post this problem or not but for some reason I can't get AnyDVD to work. When I put a disc in the tray it used to scan the disc that is up until today. Now I put a disc in the tray and there is no scanning of the movie. If I try to burn it using Clone DVD it says the movie is protected and can't be copied. When I look at the icons in the bottom tool bar they are not colored anymore. Instead AnyDVD, Clone DVD and Clone CD are grey in color. Please help
I had the same problem. so the second time I tried it I rotated the disc and it still wouldn't scan. so the third time I tried it I rotated the disc 1/4 and it scan. so every time it happens again I just rotate the disc.

Back