AnyDVD License Purchase

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by vstar, Feb 10, 2018.

1. vstar

vstar New Member

Wanted to purchase AnyDVD lifetime license with discount. Completed process and click to order, received a failed 66 notice and an email from Redfox shop. They said to contact bank for credit card and if they don't have a charge (which they didn't) then try to order again. Went back to RedFox site to order again, when I choose Anydvd only and click on next, got that same failed 66 error right away. Wouldn't even bring me to next step so I could try a different card. Any ideas??

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Did you clear your cache on the browser? Clear the cache or use a different browser.

3. vstar

vstar New Member

Thanks. Took your suggestion. Used Google Chrome and completed process. Got a notice when I clicked on order, "Finished" that "Payment in progress". I guess it didn't go thru automatic, so the notice says in queue for manual processing. Guess IE 11 still has glitches. Thanks again.

4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Maybe @Ivan or @Jill can help you out with the manual processing.

5. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

6. vstar

vstar New Member

Thanks Ivan. I'll try those links you suggested. Buy the way, after using Chrome it stated Payment in progress for manual processing. About 5 hours later, received email that it also failed. Called bank and no charges from China in past 24 hours. I'll see how your links do. Only payment method I have is Visa and MasterCard. Wished they used PayPal....

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

PayPal is never going to happen. THEY don't want to do business with projects like RedFox.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

8. vstar

vstar New Member

Ivan, just tried those links. Lets see what happens. Thanks.