• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD License Purchase

vstar

Wanted to purchase AnyDVD lifetime license with discount. Completed process and click to order, received a failed 66 notice and an email from Redfox shop. They said to contact bank for credit card and if they don't have a charge (which they didn't) then try to order again. Went back to RedFox site to order again, when I choose Anydvd only and click on next, got that same failed 66 error right away. Wouldn't even bring me to next step so I could try a different card. Any ideas??

Wanted to purchase AnyDVD lifetime license with discount. Completed process and click to order, received a failed 66 notice and an email from Redfox shop. They said to contact bank for credit card and if they don't have a charge (which they didn't) then try to order again. Went back to RedFox site to order again, when I choose Anydvd only and click on next, got that same failed 66 error right away. Wouldn't even bring me to next step so I could try a different card. Any ideas??
Did you clear your cache on the browser? Clear the cache or use a different browser.

Thanks. Took your suggestion. Used Google Chrome and completed process. Got a notice when I clicked on order, "Finished" that "Payment in progress". I guess it didn't go thru automatic, so the notice says in queue for manual processing. Guess IE 11 still has glitches. Thanks again.

Thanks. Took your suggestion. Used Google Chrome and completed process. Got a notice when I clicked on order, "Finished" that "Payment in progress". I guess it didn't go thru automatic, so the notice says in queue for manual processing. Guess IE 11 still has glitches. Thanks again.
Maybe @Ivan or @Jill can help you out with the manual processing.

Thanks Ivan. I'll try those links you suggested. Buy the way, after using Chrome it stated Payment in progress for manual processing. About 5 hours later, received email that it also failed. Called bank and no charges from China in past 24 hours. I'll see how your links do. Only payment method I have is Visa and MasterCard. Wished they used PayPal....

PayPal is never going to happen. THEY don't want to do business with projects like RedFox.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ivan, just tried those links. Lets see what happens. Thanks.

I need to find out if I change Computers since this one is a little dated will I have to buy a new license?

I need to find out if I change Computers since this one is a little dated will I have to buy a new license?
No, paid licenses are user bound, not machine bound. It'll work just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back