• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Licence Key not working anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raumich

For my actual computer I got an external BluRay/DVD Drive. Now I wanted to install AnyDVD for which I got an unlimited License Key. But when I try to active this key AnyDVD tells me that the Key is not a valid AnyDVD license. The last version I used on my old computer was 6.8.5.0.

Is there a way to install this old version? Why does my Key not work with a newer Version. It says Free Updates until: Forever
in that Version.

Slysoft went out of business in 2016, you must buy a` new one from Redfox.

For my actual computer I got an external BluRay/DVD Drive. Now I wanted to install AnyDVD for which I got an unlimited License Key. But when I try to active this key AnyDVD tells me that the Key is not a valid AnyDVD license. The last version I used on my old computer was 6.8.5.0.

Is there a way to install this old version? Why does my Key not work with a newer Version. It says Free Updates until: Forever
in that Version.

In post #3 you will find a link to the last version that is working with your key.

in that Version.
It's not going to work for anything new or anything Bluray. It is an AnyDVD key, very old. You have to uninstall any new version you may have installed.

Slysoft went out of business in 2016, you must buy a` new one from Redfox.
I bought a lifetime license for AnyDVD not for Slysoft. I can't determine if the old programmers still working under a new name. Simply changing the company to force customers to rebuy the product even if they have paid for a lifetime license sounds very fishy to me. I understand that you may not be the same I originally bought the license from but I can't tell. You are still making money with the same product. Nough said and thanks for your information anyway.

I can't determine if the old programmers still working under a new name.
Read the thread Ivan linked in his comment we linked to. Basically yes, some of them continued to work, but the server stuff was gone or something. So they had to redo everything. And of course they need money to finance everything.

Read this. It will explain your incorrect assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back