• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD keydb.cfg import support

TubeBar

Thanks to James for adding that. My question is how do I actaully use this IF I have an unsupported UHD but MakeMKV does support it? How do you find the key or the keydb.cfg in MakeMKV? Or am I going about this all wrong?

This is not a feature I ever used (was before my time).

Thanks.

You're going about it wrong, yes. KeyDB has nothing to do with MakeMKV. Google for "KeyDB.cfg" and look at the first result. Then download the file, extract it somewhere. Now point AnyDVD by going into settings, video, uhd, to the file. At that point you're good to go. Keep that file updated by downloading it periodically.

Personally speaking, I don't recommend Googling anything (meaning avoid Google), but ESPECIALLY things that give the "Powers That Be" heartburn.

That's seems a little off topic but I don't think it is.

Just my 2 cents

You're going about it wrong, yes. KeyDB has nothing to do with MakeMKV. Google for "KeyDB.cfg" and look at the first result. Then download the file, extract it somewhere. Now point AnyDVD by going into settings, video, uhd, to the file. At that point you're good to go. Keep that file updated by downloading it periodically.
Got it, thanks (y)

Personally speaking, I don't recommend Googling anything (meaning avoid Google), but ESPECIALLY things that give the "Powers That Be" heartburn.

That's seems a little off topic but I don't think it is.

Just my 2 cents

Oh please. This is the very definition of irony. You're posting about "the dangers" of searching for a text file on a site that offers an actual tool for removing DRM? Righttttttt.

The site in question though, I think it is malwarebytes, could be Firefox, but downloads are disabled on the site due to security risk, need to be overridden.

Back