• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD cannot read DVD in WMV HD format ?

I bet James meant CloneDVD. And as Coop suggestet, maybe they are not even protected and you can just copy them with Explorer.
CloneDVD is for Video DVDs. It will not work with WMV HD format. AnyDVD won't either. It is a format nobody knows or cares about. 😉
But CloneCD won't remove the DRM from the WMV, so it probably won't help.

The Roku Channel has that video.
Code:
https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/b6773f24e6b65d59984e552d4ccc7a02/super-speedway
Issue is not the vidoe itself , issue here its hsi quality, Roku quality is 6 times lower than in WMV HD , that's the point for me to be able to take out DRM and watch in Best quality.
Anyone has downloaded from my link and get DRM out ? Looking for good news.

Anyone has downloaded from my link and get DRM out ? Looking for good news.
I want to take a look at it later that day.

James is right, no one might know about that format anymore, but that is the exact thing that makes me even more curious. I want to check out these old formats and learn about them. I even bought myself a HD DVD drive just to look at the files, I haven't used it since then.

great Deepspace, you will notice the high quality of image when....DRM out...waiting good news that all can enjoy here.

I want to take a look at it later that day.

James is right, no one might know about that format anymore, but that is the exact thing that makes me even more curious. I want to check out these old formats and learn about them. I even bought myself a HD DVD drive just to look at the files, I haven't used it since then.
The thing is, it is very old, and I am not sure that it will work on any higher OS.
Also, you need a tool to get the key besides FairUse4WM supports Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11 (individualization version up to .3930).
You definitely need the drmdbg tool to get the keys.

Tectpro, you are the expert, can you get out the DRM and place here link free DRM for everyone to enjoy ?

That would be filesharing of copyright protected material and is prohibited in the forum.

The programs tectpro posted earlier might be the solution. Unfortunately, without the key (SID) they are useless. I found only two sites, but one is for Terminator 2 and the other site has a small handful of other keys. And apparently the DRM servers are down (according to the threads I saw), so probably no point installing the old media player.
I will keep investigating this, but it depends if anyone has ever posted the key for it somewhere.

The programs tectpro posted earlier might be the solution. Unfortunately, without the key (SID) they are useless. I found only two sites, but one is for Terminator 2 and the other site has a small handful of other keys. And apparently the DRM servers are down (according to the threads I saw), so probably no point installing the old media player.
I will keep investigating this, but it depends if anyone has ever posted the key for it somewhere.

Were you able to find drmdbg? You would need that to get the key. I found a link to the drmdbg. Maybe you can get it to work properly.

tectpro did send me a link to drmbg. I can try it this weekend but as it looks from the stuff I saw, the company went down and didn't gave a f* for their customers that now can't play the videos anymore. So unless someone has the key on an old PC or if some people created a list somewhere, we are out of luck (except for bruteforcing it, but it will take quite some time. Especially if we don't know the range of symbols that are used for the keys. But it looks like they are "just" made out of letters, numbers and some symbols).

I found some WMV DVDs on ebay, for example Italian Job which is included in the list linked above. So I can take a look at this format myself and see if freeme2 is working with the keys found there.
I will also continue to look for more keys, but Google search is not exactly useful. This was the only site I could find, maybe if I search in the Doom9 forum itself etc.

Back