• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.0.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7605.exe

7.6.0.5 2015 06 08
- New: Support for Windows 10
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Force UOP removal, if speedmenus are enabled
- New (Blu-ray): Improved handling of Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Speedmenu Problems

I can't play any movies (.iso or disc) with the Speedmenu enabled on versions 7.6.0.4 or 7.6.0.5. They play fine with Speedmenu disabled. After reverting to 7.6.0.0, all is back to normal and playing with Speedmenu enabled is allowed. I'm using Windows 8.1 with all updates installed. I don't seen anyone else having this problem, but there have been no recent changes to my system so I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't play any movies (.iso or disc) with the Speedmenu enabled on versions 7.6.0.4 or 7.6.0.5. They play fine with Speedmenu disabled. After reverting to 7.6.0.0, all is back to normal and playing with Speedmenu enabled is allowed. I'm using Windows 8.1 with all updates installed. I don't seen anyone else having this problem, but there have been no recent changes to my system so I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

I've just tested a few discs and I can confirm they will not playback when the Speedmenu is enabled.
I have tried 7.6.0.2 - 7.6.0.5 and none of then work, however rolling back to 7.6.0.1 does then allow Speedmenus to work.
So the problem seems to have started at 7.6.0.2.

Note: If I select "Keep Original Menu" in the Speedmenu option, the discs then work in all versions of AnyDVD.

I've just tested a few discs and I can confirm they will not playback when the Speedmenu is enabled.
I have tried 7.6.0.2 - 7.6.0.5 and none of then work, however rolling back to 7.6.0.1 does then allow Speedmenus to work.
So the problem seems to have started at 7.6.0.2.

Note: If I select "Keep Original Menu" in the Speedmenu option, the discs then work in all versions of AnyDVD.

Thanks, fixed in the next version.

Back