• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.5.3.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7535.exe

7.5.3.5 2014 12 02
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added "3D" and "fps" values to disc.inf file
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Change (Blu-ray & DVD): Max duration of annoying titles is now 20 minutes
- Fix (Blu-ray): Using speedmenus and keeping original menus could create unplayable discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited by a moderator:
minor "typo"

NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

7.5.3.2 2014 12 02
- Fix (Blu-ray): Using speedmenus and keeping original menus could create unplayable discs
- Updated languages

above says 7.5.3.2 2014 12 02

should say 7.5.3.5 2014 12 02

7.5.3.5 2014 12 02
- Updated languages

Hallo James,

first, sorry for my bad english and second, this software does not work in Germany... :
-no german laguage, also no italian or france language. only english language is working
Do you know the reason?

regards
Thomas

Hallo James,

first, sorry for my bad english and second, this software does not work in Germany... :
-no german laguage, also no italian or france language. only english language is working
Do you know the reason?

regards
Thomas
Do you mean AnyDVD's user interface language?

Do you mean AnyDVD's user interface language?

Sorry James, my mistake,
my problem is:
when I trie to copy, with Ts Muxe r 2.6.12 on my harddisk: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, revolution; or How to Train Your Dragon 2, ....I have no german audio.... only english. also is no french or italian audio available. Can you help me? if you have questions , please ask me.

regards Thomas

Sorry James, my mistake,
my problem is:
when I trie to copy, with Ts Muxe r 2.6.12 on my harddisk: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, revolution; or How to Train Your Dragon 2, ....I have no german audio.... only english. also is no french or italian audio available. Can you help me? if you have questions , please ask me.

regards Thomas

Sorry, I don't use tsmuxer. But AnyDVD doesn't do anything to sound tracks.
I suggest you ask in the "3rd party" or "high definition software" section of this forum.

Back