• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.4.7.4 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7474.exe

7.4.7.4 2014 06 21
- New: The notification icon will turn green, if AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix is active
during playback. If it doesn't turn green, the fix doesn't work correctly.
- New: ArcSoft TMT 6.7.1.199 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 14 build 4028 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- Note: PowerDVD 13 build 3919 is already supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 14 info to logfile
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added information window, if processing a disc might take a long time
- Change: Removed firewall rules
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The PDVD 14 4028 full beta release still works fine. Fox is green and no muting of audio

The PDVD 14 4028 full beta release still works fine. Fox is green and no muting of audio

You can now install the official update patch (even twice :eek: ) and it will still work.
I haven't tried the trial version.

I restored my PC back to a PDVD 14 config that did not previously work (3917 full & 4028 patch)
AnyDVD v7.4.7.3 did not work, but after installing v7.4.7.4, the Cinavia fix now works (Green icon and no audio mute) :D

I restored my PC back to a PDVD 14 config that did not previously work (3917 full & 4028 patch)
AnyDVD v7.4.7.3 did not work, but after installing v7.4.7.4, the Cinavia fix now works (Green icon and no audio mute) :D

I have also confirmed that the broken patch now works for Amazing Spiderman. Fox green and no audio muting after 30 minutes. Good job James

I am having difficulties getting the latest update to prevent Cinavia muting. The last two updates have failed to prevent Cinavia muting when I play Men in Black 3 Blu-ray.View attachment 24697
I would be grateful for your advice.

Which of your 4 players? Is the AnyDVD notification icon changing to green?

I am having difficulties getting the latest update to prevent Cinavia muting. The last two updates have failed to prevent Cinavia muting when I play Men in Black 3 Blu-ray.View attachment 24697
I would be grateful for your advice.

Your PowerDVD 13 & 14 versions will work. Your PowerDVD 12 version probably, too. But your Nero Blu-ray player is a surprise, it won't work. Has this been recently updated?
EDIT2: I see, this is a recent update, which I haven't noticed.

Last edited:
AnyDVD (HD) 7.47.4 beta

Which of your 4 players? Is the AnyDVD notification icon changing to green?

I only have 2 players drive D and Drive E but I am using Drive D which is a later model. The icon remains red. I am assuming the log file tells the player details?

I only have 2 players drive D and Drive E but I am using Drive D which is a later model. The icon remains red. I am assuming the log file tells the player details?

Sorry, with "players" I meant "which playback software". You have PowerDVD 12, 13, 14 and Nero Blu-ray player. 4 in total. Nero will not work.

Your PowerDVD 13 & 14 versions will work. Your PowerDVD 12 version probably, too. But your Nero Blu-ray player is a surprise, it won't work. Has this been recently updated?
EDIT2: I see, this is a recent update, which I haven't noticed.

Since the introduction of PowerDVD 14 I have been using that. I did have a problem with 7.4.3.2 but Adbear suggested that could be to an installation error and he was right. PowerDVD is an upgrade purchase and 13 was a whole new purchase. I haven't tried PowerDvd 13 and I will do that now.

Since the introduction of PowerDVD 14 I have been using that. I did have a problem with 7.4.3.2 but Adbear suggested that could be to an installation error and he was right. PowerDVD is an upgrade purchase and 13 was a whole new purchase. I haven't tried PowerDvd 13 and I will do that now.

My PDVD 14 was an upgrade from 13 as well. I did have problems with the 4028 patch until Beta 4 of Anydvd. As I reported earlier everything is now working fine with the PDVD 14 4028 patch. I also tested the 4028 full Beta release and that works fine with the current anydvd beta as well. Have you rebooted?

Since the introduction of PowerDVD 14 I have been using that.

AnyDVD 7.4.7.4 Cinavia fix will certainly work with your PowerDVD 14 version.
If it doesn't, you can try to reboot your machine (shouldn't be needed, but sometimes helps to "clean things up")

Not Working Again

So I just bought the upgrade from 13 to 14 and I got an install file from Cyberlink, which must be changed again because the fox stays red when playing Spider Man.
I've installed the beta version that "tgp7777777" pointed us to and that works so that would indicate that Cyberlink keeps changing the download.

James, I tried uploading the install file here, but it's too big, so I've uploaded it to SkyDrive, but I need an email address to send it to.

The beta works, but I would really like you to have a look at this version.

Last edited:
So I just bought the upgrade from 13 to 14 and I got an install file from Cyberlink, which must be changed again because the fox stays red when playing Spider Man.
I've installed the beta version that "tgp7777777" pointed us to and that works so that would indicate that Cyberlink keeps changing the download.

James, I tried uploading the install file here, but it's too big, so I've uploaded it to SkyDrive, but I need an email address to send it to.

If this is the case then who's Player S/W would you buy, crazy negative business practice Cyberlink.

James, can you make your s/w search within the program for the watermark routine whenever PowerDVD is lanched. No need to update for it then or for doggy changing updates.

I have done something similar in the past, not related to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please post an Anydvd logfile from the non working version.

Hi,

Have you checked you build version of PDVD 14 to verify it's build 4028? If it's not the 4028 build download the 4028 patch from cyberlink and install. All versions should work, but it would be worth it to check.

The AnyDVD 7.4.7.4 beta update looks to have resolved the issues with the official PowerDVD 14.0.2048.58 update on my system. I ran the official update install overtop of the full beta installer as I had previously done where it had failed and tested. The icon turned green and I didn't run into any issues with muting. I was only able to do one quick test but it appears the issue with playback directly from a Blu-ray disc is resolved. Thanks, James!

Note: It might be humorous and it's picky on my part but have the systray icon turn violet instead of green when the Cinavia fix is working since the Cinavia logo is basically violet. ;-)

Last edited:
Hi,

Have you checked you build version of PDVD 14 to verify it's build 4028? If it's not the 4028 build download the 4028 patch from cyberlink and install. All versions should work, but it would be worth it to check.
Yes, of course I did that, they're all build 4028.58, but Cyberlink is changing the Cinavia part of it.

I'll have the log file for James in a minute.

Note: It might be humorous and it's picky on my part but have the systray icon turn violet instead of green when the Cinavia fix is working since the Cinavia logo is basically violet. ;-)

Good suggestion. The current color choice is .... questionable. ;)

Back