• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 7.3.1.0

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
AnyDVD History

7.3.1.0 2013 08 11
- New: AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix will prevent all currently existing software players -
including all TMT 5 and 6 versions, all PowerDVD 12 and 13 versions, all PowerDVD 10 OEM versions,
all WinDVD 11 versions, all Nero Blu-ray player versions - to detect Cinavia.
- New: Single button message boxes will close automatically after 1 minute
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Delete unused playlists from disc when using speedmenus
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Rare Crash
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the serious Cinavia nuker now, thanks for the update 8)

Updating my 7.3.0.0 post on the latest versions of various players with Cinavia (thanks ddjmagic & cybrsage for the updates on TMT5 & WinDVD; still don't have PDVD 10 OEM). This is mainly for reference, i.e., IF future updates to these players manage to defeat the "Cinavia fix":
  • TMT 5.3.1.196
  • TMT 6.0.1.123
  • PDVD 12 build 2625
  • PDVD 13 build 3105
  • Corel WinDVD 11.5.1.3 (sMedio version should be similar)
  • Nero Blu-ray Player 12.0.20030 (with certain editions of Nero 12, Nero 11, Nero Kwik Media, and possibly earlier versions of Nero)

What specific changes were made for this minor update?

So this update lists all the changes in the previous update - what actual changes were made here that differentiate it from the previous update?

- Tim

So this update lists all the changes in the previous update - what actual changes were made here that differentiate it from the previous update?

- Tim
Considering (a) it's a new release version only days after 7.3.0.0 without an intervening beta and (b) 7.3.0.0 has been completely removed from AnyDVD's master changelog, it's probably a bug in one of the listed changes that was serious enough to require an immediate release-version update.

Since the question has been raised in another thread, let me point this out: The AnyDVD "Cinavia fix" blocks Cinavia detection in all current PC software players. That means you can play videos (rips or decrypted originals) that contain Cinavia in these players without having to re-rip them, and with no change in audio quality beyond what the ripper and/or player does already (i.e., Nero doesn't support lossless codecs).

It does NOT actually remove the Cinavia signal, so it will NOT help those of you wanting to play rips in your PS3 or SA with Cinavia. (Note: Though the PS3 and some SAs apply Cinavia detection to all video, some other SAs apply it only to unencrypted BDs.) That capability will require a rip tool that removes Cinavia, as Slyce is eventually supposed to do (may or may not do it at initial release). A competitor claims to remove Cinavia, but its removal module significantly harms the audio; hopefully Slyce won't. Audio quality isn't an issue with the "Cinavia fix" because it only affects software-level detection, not the audio signal itself.

TMT6 still shutting down with Cinavia

Yes the latest AnyDVD will work for you.

It will prevent all current/past TMT versions from detecting Cinavia on any file, new or old.

It doesn't matter what file format, ISO, BDMV folder, MKV, MP4 or playing straight from the disc, AnyDVD will prevent TMT from detecting Cinavia.

I've installed AnyDVD HD 7.3.1.0. I made an ISO file of my Olympus Has Fallen Blu-ray on a Windows 8 Professional PC. I mount it with Virtual CloneDrive and play it back with TMT 6.0.1.123. After 20 or so minutes Cinavia mutes the audio with a Code 1 message.

It is stated above that I don't have to re-rip the disc and that the hard disk file is format agnostic.

Where am I going wrong?

it can't simply mute the audio with message code 1. Code 1 is complete playback abort, mute audio is code 3

I've installed AnyDVD HD 7.3.1.0. I made an ISO file of my Olympus Has Fallen Blu-ray on a Windows 8 Professional PC. I mount it with Virtual CloneDrive and play it back with TMT 6.0.1.123. After 20 or so minutes Cinavia mutes the audio with a Code 1 message.

It is stated above that I don't have to re-rip the disc and that the hard disk file is format agnostic.

Where am I going wrong?

Make sure you enabled Cinavia fix in the program settings. It is not enabled by default.

And you have to enable it before launching TMT.

Make sure you enabled Cinavia fix in the program settings. It is not enabled by default.

And you have to enable it before launching TMT.

Oh. I didn't know it was an option since there is no mention of specifically having to enable it. Thanks.

That setting is located under anydvds general settings :) do post back if it works or not with the setting enabled. Because if it doesn't the 'cinavia fix" may need tweaking.

That setting is located under anydvds general settings :) do post back if it works or not with the setting enabled. Because if it doesn't the 'cinavia fix" may need tweaking.

It'll work.

It does indeed work. It might have been a good idea to indicate somewhere that it was an option, e.g.

AnyDVD History

7.3.1.0 2013 08 11
- New: If enabled, AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix will prevent all currently existing software players -
including all TMT 5 and 6 versions, all PowerDVD 12 and 13 versions, all PowerDVD 10 OEM versions,
all WinDVD 11 versions, all Nero Blu-ray player versions - to detect Cinavia.

Thanks again for the help.

Back