• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.9.4 beta

aha i was looking at the filters & saw nothing there. Don't always scroll down to the processes. But you're right.

i robot 3d region A

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.9.4, BDPHash.bin 12-09-28)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH12LS39 1.00 D111081189C24E2156
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19578752 sectors (38239 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: I_ROBOT
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 31
Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Java BD+ runtime removed!

region A bought in chile (from usa or mexico I'm not sure :()

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.9.4_Info_E_I_ROBOT.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.9.4, BDPHash.bin 12-09-28)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH12LS39 1.00 D111081189C24E2156

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19578752 sectors (38239 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: I_ROBOT
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 31
BD-Live deactivated!

region A bought in chile (from usa or mexico I'm not sure :()

This should work - does AnyDVD have access to the internet (firewall)? Online Protection Database activated?

Do I need to be online with AnyDVD HD???

For a handful of the latest BD+ discs, yes, but only once.
After that, AnyDVD has the required data cached locally.

This should work - does AnyDVD have access to the internet (firewall)? Online Protection Database activated?

anydvd internet access ok
hd registration ok
firewall ok

and still doesn't work

I will make a rip, and I'll see how it works

anydvd internet access ok
hd registration ok
firewall ok

and still doesn't work

I will make a rip, and I'll see how it works
What about the Online Protection Database? Is that checked under "Program Settings"?

BSOD w/ The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Hello,

I get a BSOD in WinXP SP3 with "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". I even downgraded to 7.0.9.0 and it still occurs.

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines Blu-Ray US

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.9.4, BDPHash.bin 12-09-28)
FM9532P ZSU960H 1.01

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 15373056 sectors (30025 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: WRONG_TURN_5
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 27
BD-Live deactivated!

:bang:

Help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.9.4_Info_F_WRONG_TURN_5.zip
    2 MB · Views: 0
That depends

Do I need to be online with AnyDVD HD???

Due to the way were are processing some discs, yes, you need to be online for AnyDVD to properly. We are moving away from local processing and the solution must be gotten from our server.

no info, no help

Hello,

I get a BSOD in WinXP SP3 with "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". I even downgraded to 7.0.9.0 and it still occurs.

And that is supposed to get an answer?
Look for the DMP file applying to that crash and attach it. You have some other problem.

http://elliottback.com/wp/how-to-analyze-windows-xp-bsod-minidump-files/ will help you determine how to get that on an XP machine.
A log from AnyDVD HD would be nice too, if possible.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear. In some cases this might need several minutes.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

We are moving away from local processing and the solution must be gotten from our server.

Not generally. Only for the very recent discs with BD+.

Crooked Arrows Region A bluray

This bluray is still not working..internet is enabled..anydvd is added to firewall exception as well.. please help ty

---------------------------
AnyDVD HD 7.0.9.4
OK

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.9.4_Info_E_CROOKED_ARROWS_FD.zip
    2 MB · Views: 5
So how do I know that for example Promtheus 3d blu ray problem was already solved? (The idea :May I go to videothek and borrow it again (for money, of course)).
Is there any information on your internet pages about solution for this problem?
As an owner of lifetime license for AnyDVD HD I would expect some feedback.
I do not mean to push you, only to have feedback info if the problem is solved already.
Some (one) list with all solved problems + on which release
and still not solved problems, would be fine.
Access for this list and solution would be granted to people who have actual license only.
Also, I do not like the idea of need to be connected to internet, I run my AnyDVD HD on not connected PC and it would be difficult for me to do so, so with this, you are make it more complicated to us customers.
We all are very thankful for your amazing job that you are doing so many years.

So how do I know that for example Promtheus 3d blu ray problem was already solved? (The idea :May I go to videothek and borrow it again (for money, of course)).
Is there any information on your internet pages about solution for this problem?
As an owner of lifetime license for AnyDVD HD I would expect some feedback.
I do not mean to push you, only to have feedback info if the problem is solved already.
Some (one) list with all solved problems + on which release
and still not solved problems, would be fine.
Access for this list and solution would be granted to people who have actual license only.
Also, I do not like the idea of need to be connected to internet, I run my AnyDVD HD on not connected PC and it would be difficult for me to do so, so with this, you are make it more complicated to us customers.
We all are very thankful for your amazing job that you are doing so many years.

Copying rental discs without owning the original is pure piracy. You will find very little to no supplier here to help you "fix" that.
Slysoft does not reveal decryption fixes to anyone. That would be bd for business and give the studios easy access to make it harder for anydvd to decrypt discs than it already is. That being said most ifnot all 3d Prometheus should be able to get decrypted properly. With or without internet access for anydvd.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Fixed and a word about the connection

So how do I know that for example Promtheus 3d blu ray problem was already solved?

See this: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=29127 and #6

As for the Internet: I've got some bad news for you.
We've determined that in the future for new BD+ discs an on-line state is a MUST and will be checked to be sure the connection exists.

The end result is the same: SLYSOFT customers benefit from Peer's work and go their merry way.

What we do not need is for the enemy seeing how we do that. They see the result now too, but not the method.
We are looking into a message in AnyDVDHD to alert the user to the need for a working Internet connection and the ability to say the connection is indeed working or not. Many users believe they are allowing AnyDVD to connect but in fact they are not. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Just my two cents

We are looking into a message in AnyDVDHD to alert the user to the need for a working Internet connection and the ability to say the connection is indeed working or not. Many users believe they are allowing AnyDVD to connect but in fact they are not. Stay tuned.

Frank, I was just thinking about adding option to check for internet connection on demand by pressing button which can be programed in to anydvd setting section.

What it should do is to simulate connection to slysoft servers, as if it was real connection. This way if somebody says I am allowing the connection to internet, support team or other user can say go to setting and click on check connection or whatever you choose to name the button and tell us the results of that.

May be it can return value connection is okay or anydvd couldn't connect to servers.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I cannot generate the logfile, for the BSOD occurs every time Anydvd is in the process of scanning. I have attached the dmp though. I tried another disc, and it worked fine.

Attachments

• dump.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Sorry, but I cannot generate the logfile, for the BSOD occurs every time Anydvd is in the process of scanning. I have attached the dmp though. I tried another disc, and it worked fine.

I will also attach Mini101612-03.dmp file as well.

Nice idea

Frank, I was just thinking about adding option to check for internet connection on demand by pressing button which can be programed in to anydvd setting section.

May be it can return value connection is okay or anydvd couldn't connect to servers.

Nice idea and in some form this is what will be done but only when it is required by AnyDVD to "solve" a disc.

Back