• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.8.0.10 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
This beta *will* work in trial mode.
It fixes several problems with DVDs and supports the new "online protection database" to speed up decryption.

This is a hotfix, AVCREC and BDAV decryption was broken in version 6.8.0.9

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD68010.exe

6.8.0.10 2011 06 10
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v25
- New (Blu-ray): Added new "Online Protection Database"
- New (Blu-ray): Faster processing of BD+ protected discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): No longer tries to perform Java fixes on unprotected discs / images
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): AI scanner improvements
- Change (DVD): Removed obsolete old copy protection removal method
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ firmware warning with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 6.8.0.0, PS18 error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 6.8.0.0, IFOTitles 3 error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AIscanner, causing some discs not to decrypt properly
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Last edited:
Wow, another update in about 6 hours. That is truly excellent. Thanks James.

I wonder whether it is a similar feature to that "other" product?
(i.e. retrieve data from (if you're connected to) the internet instead of doing a scan of the disc).

aha overlooked that setting. :) Time to update the translation :)

That feature is for blu-ray only? or DVD too?

It is intended for both types, though the current beta (.10) only implements it for blu-ray. DVD support will be next.

right mouse button...

Would someone please explain what this is in clear terms?

I assume that "right mouse button" is how the feature is accessed, but WHAT is the "online protection database", and why would it be useful?

Typically, I am not connected to the internet while backing up dvd's for my own security!

Would someone please explain what this is in clear terms?
Every time you install a new AnyDVD version a message box pops up about the wonderful help messages you will get when using your "right mouse button" on any of the wonderful AnyDVD options and encourages you to use "the right mouse button" as often as you can. I am just a little disappointed nobody ever reads anything we put into the programs anyway. ;)

So, you look at the features in AnyDVD settings and use the right mouse button on them.

Typically, I am not connected to the internet while backing up dvd's for my own security!
For your security, when backing up DVDs. I don't understand the "security risks" when backing up DVDs, but if you are not connected to the internet, you can't use this feature anyway.

LOL He has fear that the FBI can trace him because copying movies. They can trace you if you download or upload movies in internet, not if you backup movies

Still Having Problems

I have a new movie that I want to copy, but for some reason all it will copy is the previews. I updated my anydvd and clonedvd and still have the same problems. I even tried what you said about right mouse button. Still not working

LOL He has fear that the FBI can trace him because copying movies. They can trace you if you download or upload movies in internet, not if you backup movies

Glad I could give you all a good laugh! I'm not offended.
I earnestly want to understand.
Microsoft "phones home" to report hardware changes and various other annoying things so, yeah, call me paranoid.
But when you suggest using some undescribed 'internet protection database' in lieu of physically scanning the disc resident in your computer, it raises questions. Like - why won't you give a brief description of it?

You can spend time and energy in making fun of someone who asks a question instead of offering a brief description?

I have been a paid patron of your software since it's inception and have had no complaints to report. I have been away from my computer for nearly a year taking care of family members who only have a Mac, and while trying to keep tabs on this wonderful tool I asked a question that "right mouse click" cannot answer.

Your approach to "Support" is the joke here!

@calcu007 & mike_r & moonie

The forum rules are located here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

Please re-read the very first rule.

Last edited:
Glad I could give you all a good laugh! I'm not offended.
I earnestly want to understand.
Microsoft "phones home" to report hardware changes and various other annoying things so, yeah, call me paranoid.
But when you suggest using some undescribed 'internet protection database' in lieu of physically scanning the disc resident in your computer, it raises questions. Like - why won't you give a brief description of it?

You can spend time and energy in making fun of someone who asks a question instead of offering a brief description?

I have been a paid patron of your software since it's inception and have had no complaints to report. I have been away from my computer for nearly a year taking care of family members who only have a Mac, and while trying to keep tabs on this wonderful tool I asked a question that "right mouse click" cannot answer.

Your approach to "Support" is the joke here!

@calcu007 & mike_r & moonie

The forum rules are located here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

Please re-read the very first rule.

I dont see nothing wrong in my post, there is not insult or rudeness. The rule dont mention the phrase "not jokes allowed". As James said, use the right click button or the help to know what is "internet protection database" means. Some persons dont take its time to understand the software they own.

I dont see nothing wrong in my post, there is not insult or rudeness. The rule dont mention the phrase "not jokes allowed". As James said, use the right click button or the help to know what is "internet protection database" means. Some persons dont take its time to understand the software they own.

So you're saying that I should install this on a Macintosh and use the right click button? I didn't think that the anydvd driver was compatible with Macintosh. (Also, not my mac).

This is getting completely off-track and is not worth the aggravation of dealing with people who respond to posts without reading them.

Nowhere on this forum resides an explanation of the "online protection database". When support is asked to give a brief description, it is automatically assumed that I am either too ignorant or just plain lazy to dig out the answer myself.
And, the side-stepping of my question by the members here does not alleviate my concerns...only compounds them.

Thank you for all of your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back