• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.2.0 Release

I just get one for each drive. I have VCD and a physical drive. Doing empty logs, I get one for each. Nothing unusual going on there.

I'd like to get word from the drunken developers on whether it's supposed to officially work as a trial or not. I'm 99.9% sure it should as I don't recall a release version that didn't, but, I'd like to see what they say.

The changelog is wrong. Not only does 6.7.2.0 allow trial mode, it even allows a fresh trial if a previous version has been installed.

Won't start...

After installing the 6.7.2.0. release, I do NOT have the AnyDVD icon in my tray. Yes, I rebooted after the installation. Yes, I have a valid key. My Movies reports AnyDVD is installed, but not running.

After many upgrades, this is the first time I've had a problem like this.

Please advise...

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Last edited:
After installing the 6.7.2.0. release, I do NOT have the AnyDVD icon in my tray. Yes, I rebooted after the installation
Why? Did AnyDVD ask to reboot? Which version did you have previously installed? Can you post an AnyDVD system information log?

Why? Did AnyDVD ask to reboot? Which version did you have previously installed? Can you post an AnyDVD system information log?

I do not know why. Yes, it said I needed to reboot. I stay current. The previous version was the previous version released. Where do I find AnyDVD System information log? I cannot right-click icon as it is not there.

Oops I forgot about that I have someting called virtual drive in my computer :doh: In this case my bad then.

I just get one for each drive. I have VCD and a physical drive. Doing empty logs, I get one for each. Nothing unusual going on there.

Nope, not unusual at all. When I don't want a million logs created, the subsequent popup windows, and Explorer windows I go in and disable all the drives other than the ones containing a disc I wish to create a log from and then create my log. Would kinda be nice to be able to say, "Hey, I only want a log from Drive Q but not the others" without having to disable AnyDVD on the other drives but I suspect I'd get a smack upside the head for asking for that. :p

The changelog is wrong. Not only does 6.7.2.0 allow trial mode, it even allows a fresh trial if a previous version has been installed.

Well damn, that's pretty sweet. :) I'll update my posts. Thanks!

I do not know why. Yes, it said I needed to reboot. I stay current. The previous version was the previous version released. Where do I find AnyDVD System information log? I cannot right-click icon as it is not there.

You don't need to right-click the icon in your systray. There is a shortcut under Programs accessible from the Start Menu. The shortcut is labeled AnyDVD System Information. For the logs James asked about that's all you need to do. The ZIP will be created and Explorer will open to the location of the file. Post it as an attachment.

I except new version out soon which will fix trial issue.

You don't need to right-click the icon in your systray. There is a shortcut under Programs accessible from the Start Menu. The shortcut is labeled AnyDVD System Information. For the logs James asked about that's all you need to do. The ZIP will be created and Explorer will open to the location of the file. Post it as an attachment.

Thanks! Here is the log...

Problem reminder: Icon not in tray anymore after upgrade to 6.7.2.0. Was there for all previous versions. Running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. I rebooted. I have a valid key. My Movies reports AnyDVD 6.7.2.0 installed, but not running.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.2.0_Info.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
For what it's worth, Bumblebee did advise me of this update and download it on two different Win7 installs. Maybe hours after it was released though.

Here is another system log on the problem of no icon in tray. I do not have MyMovies server on this system.

Problem reminder: Icon not in tray anymore after upgrade to 6.7.2.0. Was there for all previous versions. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I rebooted. I have a valid key.

Tom

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.2.0_Info.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Here is another system log on the problem of no icon in tray. I do not have MyMovies server on this system.

Problem reminder: Icon not in tray anymore after upgrade to 6.7.2.0. Was there for all previous versions. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I rebooted. I have a valid key.

Tom

Is there no icon in the notification area or is AnyDVDtray.exe not running? Please check with Windows task manager.

Is there no icon in the notification area or is AnyDVDtray.exe not running? Please check with Windows task manager.

There is no icon in the notification area with AnyDVDtray.exe running as a process. Snips of task manager and notification area icons list are attached.

Tom

Attachments

• Task Manager Capture.jpg
    Task Manager Capture.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Notification area icons Capture.jpg
    Notification area icons Capture.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 8
There is no icon in the notification area with AnyDVDtray.exe running as a process. Snips of task manager and notification area icons list are attached.

Tom

If you double-click the AnyDVD desktop icon, does the settings dialog open?

Last Airbender

Downloaded 7.2.2.0 and still can't get "The Last Airbender" to clear AnyDVD scan. Will there be another fix for this problem?

Downloaded 7.2.2.0 and still can't get "The Last Airbender" to clear AnyDVD scan. Will there be another fix for this problem?

No. "Last Airbender" is working perfectly fine. If not, post a logfile in a different thread.

Back