• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.2.0 Release

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
6.7.2.0 2010 11 15
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "The Last Airbender", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections, e.g. "Knight and Day",
"Avatar Extended Edition"
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New: Improved system information log
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner did not copy all content with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Safe for trial use. If you have previously used the trial, this version will allow a fresh trial.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Last edited:
- Important: This version will only work, if you own a valid registration key
I've read this in the announcement mail too and it's stated in the changelog, but are you sure this is correct? If a release version is not meant for trial, which version would you take instead and where would you get it?

Last edited:
I've read this in the announcement mail too and it's stated in the changelog, but are you sure this is correct? If a release version is not meant for trial, which version would you take instead and where would you get it?

I don't know if it's correct or not. Only posting what's in the changelog. I'll let one of the developers chime in on that as it's been asked in the AnyDVD thread, too. I don't honestly know. I thought Peer said this version would allow trial, so, maybe the changelog had one too many copy and pastes. :)

Can't find the ripper

I just downloaded and purchased this version and can't find any menu choices for the ripper functions. Can you please advise? Thanks.

Right click on the fox icon on the system bar.
select rip to harddrive.

Du-uh....next dumb question:

What settings do you recommend for "video Blue Ray"?

Thank you.

Bumblebee didn't detect this update either; but both this one and 6.7.1.10 beta installed just fine manually.

The Bumblebee app didn't work for me either, but I managed to download the latest AnyDVD without any incident.

Currently ripping Toy Story 3 with 6.7.1.10, will let the mods know whether I was able to install the new version without any problems in a little while.

Bumblebee didn't detect this update either; but both this one and 6.7.1.10 beta installed just fine manually.

I can't say this with certainty because only the developers would know but maybe this is intentional.

The Bee was never really designed for that purpose to begin with. It was added to make sure that when people scan their discs that they always use the latest version of AnyDVD. So, it's possible they've changed something that causes the Bee to no longer see new versions.

After updating to the AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.2.0 Release I no longer have an Icon in the system tray. Without this I cannot rip to harddrive.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and have not had previous problems.

Thanks

Tom

You should be able to start it manually from your start menu. But if it didn't come up automatically after installing it, I'd reboot and see if that brings it back. If not, I'd uninstall and reinstall it.

6.7.2.0 2010 11 15
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "The Last Airbender", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections, e.g. "Knight and Day",
"Avatar Extended Edition"
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New: Improved system information log
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner did not copy all content with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Important: This version will only work, if you own a valid registration key

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

This one does allow trial I tried on different machine and it works.

Then they got the change list wrong. Awesome.

Blame on rum punch :D On a side note you may want to fix *OFFICIAL* BD+ thread as well.

I'd like to get word from the drunken developers on whether it's supposed to officially work as a trial or not. I'm 99.9% sure it should as I don't recall a release version that didn't, but, I'd like to see what they say.

Update worked on my Windows XP Pro PC, along with my Vista Home Basic laptop, and my Windows 7 Home laptop.

8)

Don't know if this is my machine only or anydvd, when I create log file it create two of them at same time. I have tested with at least empty drive.

Hawk, not reproducable. Maybe you haven't checked file name for drive.

Back