• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.9.2 beta

I moved a number of posts from the v6.6.9.1 beta thread when I closed it since they were about v6.6.9.2 beta.

Looks like you get to move / fix a couple about the new street release too. :D
Since when can't a user delete his own post?
I tried to kill one after I screwed up a header and it wouldn't let me??
Was it because it was the first post of a thread?

-W

This must be one of the longest sentences I've encountered in my life... Your issue can result from a blocking antivirus software or a firewall.

lol if i had known you could not read without all the periods and all of the fancy marks i would have put them all in there for you well joke time is up i did put in there that i had uninstalled nortons and i dont have a firewall i dont need one on it like i stated i dont have it on the internet and i havent tried the new version but i will soon

lol if i had known you could not read without all the periods and all of the fancy marks i would have put them all in there for you

We can read without them, but many won't even bother to.
No reason to apply extra effort to give out free help.
I'm one of those many.

-W

Back