• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.9.2 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6692.exe

As this version has a changed DVD copy protection removal engine, please test protected DVD titles, if you have the time. Thank you.

Last edited:
You mean a changed AI Scanner? No release notes? What changed?

-W (who didn't download 6691, and wishes he had now) :)

You mean a changed AI Scanner? No release notes? What changed?

Same as 6691, but some stability fixes. Yes, and the AI scanner was changed in 6691.

I noticed one little glitch.
It warned me that I'd have to reboot after installation.
When installation was done - the usual "reboot now?" popup didn't pop up.
It let me contiunue as though it was all done. I had to reboot it myself.

-W

I noticed one little glitch.
It warned me that I'd have to reboot after installation.
When installation was done - the usual "reboot now?" popup didn't pop up.
It let me contiunue as though it was all done. I had to reboot it myself.

-W

Same thing happened to me with 6.6.9.1

No big deal anyway, I always reboot after installing any software.

im getting this message from any dvd
attachment.php

this happened with the previous beta too
I did what it said and also did a malware scan nothing came up I have no idea whats going on
any help would be appreciated

going to install the main release

Attachments

• anydvd.JPG
    anydvd.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 176
attachment.php

I did what it said and also did a malware scan nothing came up I have no idea whats going on

Try killing your anti-virus and doing the install.

-W

attachment.php

Please post an "AnyDVD system information" log.
Programs -> SlySoft -> AnyDVD -> AnyDVD system information

Thank you.

Just to add my two cents, my virus protector popped up during installing 6.6.6.2 and asked if I wanted to block a change or allow. I trust Slysoft so I told it to allow and it runs great. After I saw this post I tried to duplicate the warning so I could post the message. I guess once allowed it remembers and after three tries and no pop up I gave up. It might of helped solve the problem. Sorry.

6691 and 6692 runs great on this PC no problems what so ever but my other PC i installed 6691 with no problems but get the same error as others when i try to open it and 6692 installed fine but when i try to open it it just sets there and want open but i dont get a error message or nothing with it and i dont have it on the internet or any thing so i completly uninstalled nortons on it thinging it might be the problem but it never helped so on that pc i know i have something conflicting with anydvd so i will make a log as soon as i get time and post it to see what is going onso i know it's not anydvd because it works great on this pc and i used 6691 and ripped iron man 2 with no problems

6691 and 6692 runs great on this PC no problems what so ever but my other PC i installed 6691 with no problems but get the same error as others when i try to open it and 6692 installed fine but when i try to open it it just sets there and want open but i dont get a error message or nothing with it and i dont have it on the internet or any thing so i completly uninstalled nortons on it thinging it might be the problem but it never helped so on that pc i know i have something conflicting with anydvd so i will make a log as soon as i get time and post it to see what is going onso i know it's not anydvd because it works great on this pc and i used 6691 and ripped iron man 2 with no problems

This must be one of the longest sentences I've encountered in my life... Your issue can result from a blocking antivirus software or a firewall.

just ripped IMan2 with latest 6.6.9.2 version... main title [29] is 6830 mb..??...the ripped file cannot be correctly compressed w/shrink 3.2; which I have always used before with no problem...what utility would you recommend to successfully process IMan2 to a SL disk..??

the rip was same as always... let anydvd scan the disk, then right-click on the icon, & select rip...good luck

just ripped IMan2 with latest 6.6.9.2 version... main title [29] is 6830 mb..??...the ripped file cannot be correctly compressed w/shrink 3.2; which I have always used before with no problem...

I processed IM2 as a DL disk w/shrink that required no compression...I then re-processed THAT file as a SL project; which seems to have compressed correctly... not sure WHY the ORIGINAL rip would not compress correctly..??...hopefully a glitch that will be corrected in the future.

Back