• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.9.1 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

6.6.9.1 2010 09 24
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Iron Man 2", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6691.exe

As this version has a changed DVD copy protection removal engine, please test protected DVD titles, if you have the time. Thank you.

Last edited:
Way cool! And still 4 days before the street date!!

Can someone with this disk post a NEW logfile using the NEW BETA?

-W

Last edited:
I tried to use it along side shrink... no dice. So I'm going to Rip Video DVD to Hardisk and take it from there...

I tried to use it along side shrink... no dice. So I'm going to Rip Video DVD to Hardisk and take it from there...

it wouldn't work with just shrink since you have to repair the files that had the encryption removed. use fixVTS after downloading to hard disk and then shrink. that should work. i'm going to try later on tonight.

it wouldn't work with just shrink since you have to repair the files that had the encryption removed. use fixVTS after downloading to hard disk and then shrink.

No. Just use the AnyDVD ripper, and then Shrink.

It works

Thank U James!!

I am truly glad that the problem with Ironman 2 was resolved. I have to say that I only have a few problems with burning using slysoft products. But, everytime you guys always come for your users.

If you ever need someone to try a product I am here, I usually get the dvd's a week prior to street release dates. I love this software.

Thanks Again!

Dino

Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

6.6.9.1 2010 09 24
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Iron Man 2", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6691.exe

As this version has a changed DVD copy protection removal engine, please test protected DVD titles, if you have the time. Thank you.

ANYTIME a disk reports structural protections you need to use the Ripper first. It's been that way for YEARS now.

-W

it wouldn't work with just shrink since you have to repair the files that had the encryption removed. use fixVTS after downloading to hard disk and then shrink. that should work. i'm going to try later on tonight.

Nonsense.
The output of the AnyDVD Ripper alone is always 100% compatable with DVDShrink.

-W

Nonsense.
The output of the AnyDVD Ripper alone is always 100% compatable with DVDShrink.

-W

... Sure would be nice of one of all these people who got their Iron Man 2 discs before the official street date would... I don't know... post a set of logs using v6.6.9.1 beta... ;)

Well its confirmed: I just used the Anydvd Rip DVD video to Harddisk feature... took a LONG time, but it completed. I then launched, and used DVD Shrink to open the file already saved onto the hard drive - and it worked!!! So anybody still having troubles thats the tried and true method.

I won't get Iron Man 2 until Tuesday (I live in the U.S.) so I hope someone posts a log so all the bugs (if any) will be sorted out by then.

:)

I won't get Iron Man 2 until Tuesday (I live in the U.S.) so I hope someone posts a log so all the bugs (if any) will be sorted out by then.

There are no bugs. ;) Only features. :D

Well its confirmed: I just used the Anydvd Rip DVD video to Harddisk feature... took a LONG time, but it completed. I then launched, and used DVD Shrink to open the file already saved onto the hard drive - and it worked!!! So anybody still having troubles thats the tried and true method.

Ya... THANKS FOR THE NEW LOGFILE - NOT!!

Obviosly this guy is just posting to himself without actually READING the thread.
buttkick2.gif

-W

Last edited:

Please post a set of log files from the original disc using AnyDVD 6.6.9.1 beta.

Ya... THANKS FOR THE NEW LOGFILE - NOT!!

Obviosly this guy is just posting to himself without actually READING the thread.
buttkick2.gif

-W

Ahem... let's remember forum rules pertaining to how we treat one another.

I just can't believe how many hours gone by since the release - with no logfile.
Despite all the requests.

-W

I just can't believe how many hours gone by since the release - with no logfile.
Despite all the requests.

-W

Believe me, I'm more than a little frustrated, myself, especially given the manner in which some people have been posting prior to the release of v6.6.9.1 beta.

... Sure would be nice of one of all these people who got their Iron Man 2 discs before the official street date would... I don't know... post a set of logs using v6.6.9.1 beta... ;)

the update worked just fine

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    376.2 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back