• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.9.1 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuriHL this Beta works for the DVD that comes with the Iron Man 2 Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy combo pack well the Canadian R1 version. Logs are below

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D3.zip
    515.2 KB · Views: 8
Iron Man 2, Region 3 (Taiwan)

Ripped successfully! :clap:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_Y_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    563.1 KB · Views: 10
YAAAA!!!! A LOGFILE!!!!!

party.gif
SmilieParty.gif
party.gif

might it be said you are as happy as a clam??

Ironman 2 Log file with the new Beta 6.6.9.1

I used the new Beta and it worked for me on Ironman 2. Enclosed is a log file from 6.6.9.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    382 KB · Views: 5
you guys at slysoft must have oversized brains...worked like a charm
canadian dvd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    366.5 KB · Views: 4
Now everyone is posting a log file, even there are some already

Now everyone is posting a log file, even there are some already

At this point I can't complain and it might, in itself, prove useful. At least we are getting confirmation that the update is successful by many people so when someone does report an issue even with this new beta we'll have a better idea of what to look at.

Well so far I'm the only one who posted the logs for the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy Combo pack:D

new to forum

how do i use the beta file?how do i update from 6.6.9.0 to the beta?some help please

Download Installer from slysoft forum and then install it as you would do it with any other versions.

At the time of writing, the download link (found in the first post of this thread, for those who wonder) seems to be broken! Returns a 404.:confused:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6691.exe

-VBurner

Always check the top-most post in the AnyDVD forum. The latest official/beta release will be posted. In the case of betas, once a beta has been superceded by a new one the older ones won't be available any longer. In the meantime, the latest official version is always available from the Slysoft website download page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back