• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.3.5 beta

Actually I need to learn to read better. Check this out:

WORKING:
Code:
 1.34s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 22646406:22646118 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RO.inf

NOT working:
Code:
  1.29s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 22646371:22646083 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RO.inf

Um, neat I guess. :D You're probably right that they're not the same.

Despite the error(6.6.3.4), I'm attempting to extract the Main title. ~40Gb .M2TS file. Its going incredibly slowly(~9MB/second), but its made it 12%. Since I'm not running through BD rebuilder, if I can do this with no trouble, no big deal. I simply convert them in Ripbot. Ripbot does a WONDERFUL job :rock:

Despite the error(6.6.3.4), I'm attempting to extract the Main title. ~40Gb .M2TS file. Its going incredibly slowly(~9MB/second), but its made it 12%. Since I'm not running through BD rebuilder, if I can do this with no trouble, no big deal. I simply convert them in Ripbot. Ripbot does a WONDERFUL job :rock:

Do not waste any more time.. I tried this already and it doesn't work... At least for me it didn't. BD Rebuilder, TxmuxR and Clown can not manipulate the files.

So, you're suggesting that the rendered ripped file, is STILL protected in such a way, that programs like Ripbot, or Megui, cannot access them? Darnit LOL! I don't wanna break down and go Dvd Fab. I just shelled out money to Slysoft exactly one month ago :D

I've only got ~18min remaining now. No biggie. :p

Patience is a virtue. And yes, the file you're ripping is still BD+ encrypted with all the code to remove that protection gone. :D So it's entirely useless. SlySoft is working on it. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Well, patience didn't help me this time. I guess I new this could happen. I've had similar occurrences with dvds in the past. I had to try though. ;)

Well, patience didn't help me this time. I guess I new this could happen. I've had similar occurrences with dvds in the past. I had to try though. ;)

I can respect that. :D But, just know it no workie. ;) That way you won't be too disappointed in the results. LOL! Hopefully they'll get this worked out soon.

I just had my serious laugh for the day. Dvd Fab isn't even capable. They say they support 1/2 versions of the USA BD, and yet mine is the store bought version. Something smells wrong here...
They shouldn't be saying they support if indeed they don't! If they got lucky, then say they got lucky LOL! One version out of many is NOT success LOL!

I'm gonna be seriously patient now, and wait for Anydvd HD to update.

Ho ho! It's nasty no more. I was patient for a mere 12 hrs and was rewarded.
6.6.3.7 is a gem :clap: :rock:
Sure wish my encoder/Cpu was a bit quicker though LOL! Phenom 940 @ 3.5Ghz, is gonna end up taking ~10Hrs. Suppose its a long movie though ;)

Why in the hell would ANYONE consider encoding this movie? :confused: They deliberately go out of their way to give you the absolute BEST POSSIBLE transfer and literally fill the disc with nothing but movie and you wanna go and chop it down? SIGH. To each their own I guess, but, I'd much rather keep the unmolested ISO.

LOL! I do own the BD. But an 8Gb mobile file is desirable ;) My brother has an HTPC, and a 42" Full HDTV, but no BD player. This way, I can load a flash drive, and it's still WAYY better than dvd. His display is quite nice indeed.
Avatar is quite likely the best BD pic i've seen yet. VERY impressive. The picture is quite fluid :D I knew the BD was worth the 25$

HAHAHA! I got it for $19.99. :p LOL! But yes, it's of the highest quality I've seen yet. The entire movie is the same quality as the IMAX sections of Dark Knight. Absolutely worth buying this disc!!

Success with Avatar movie only to DL disc. Looks fantastic. I ripped to HD, no iso and processed with BDRebuilder. Very happy with the product. Way to go James & co.:bowdown:

Back