• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.2.1 beta

This is the last answer I'm giving. The dependency on BD Live and region code is because to remove region code you have to modify the jars. If you remove BD Live you have to modify the jars. The jars have to be resigned once you modify them. So if you modify them for one, the other feature won't work. The two are linked due to technical issues with modifying jar files on the disc. It's as simple as that.

Thanks!
I did some research on my own and after reading that:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=23897
I had completely understood what's going on.

No more questions,
BurnerHEAD

anydvdhd 6.5.1.9 can't handle "Kung Fu Panda" Region B

please have a look. thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_KUNG_FU_PANDA_EN.zip
    494.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Well, why don't you use the search function of the board?
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=26289&page=2

I feel sorry for the moderators of this board.

But what I'm wondering about is, that this BD is kinda old and has "only" MKB version 9, so why aren't the keys included directly in AnyDVD?
For what kind of BDs do you need an internet connection? For MKB Version 9 and 10?

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Last edited:
anydvdhd 6.5.1.9 can't handle "Kung Fu Panda" Region B

please have a look. thanks

It says you're using 6.5.1.8 so upgrade to 6.5.1.9. It also says you can't connect to the server. Got a firewall blocking it maybe?

I feel sorry for the moderators of this board.

So do I, and I am one. You're not helping with that comment.

Refrain from writing in a condescending manner towards anyone on these forums.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4
"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

For that matter, if you have a suggestion for developers, fine. If you have questions, fine. But no one here owes you anything.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4
"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Here is some friendly advice: be polite; be patient; do not demand things from developers nor moderators.

If I get another private message concerning you for any reason (be it from another moderator, another user, or another developer), I will not be pleased--at all. :policeman:

Do NOT private message me about this post.

Last edited:
I actually don't think I made an insult to anyone here.
If it came out wrong to someone, I'm really sorry. I didn't want to.

People, please, seriously, take the time to read things and search. Answering and re-answering the same questions leads to both a waste of time and people getting annoyed. There are many people who have been members for ages who never post questions because they find their answers without ever having to post because they do read a lot and search for answers. Members with post counts in the hundreds are held to a higher standard.
I was refering to that one and find out the great irony that came along with the post of the user "hddvdsupporter" and that made me drive crazy and post that post, shown above.
I tried to show sympathy that you have to deal with all kind of users, the most bullheaded being me. :D

I have to apologize to Webslinger and DrinkLyeAndDie and SamuriHL.
You're doing a great job. That's all I said with that post and I just wanted to help you out a little bit, when I posted the post, shown above, giving the user the link to the solution.

Sorry that it turned wrong,
BurnerHEAD

odd observation in v6.5.2.0 beta.

after install and running, checking the settings i noticed that under the Video HD DVD tab, the "Directory to store temporary files" option, and the selection button is greyed out and unavailable, the only way to change it if you dont want it on the C drive is to modify it in the registry.

is anyone else seeing this ? or maybe i need to uninstall and try again, i dont remember anything unusual from the install, like a protection application stopping it, and AnyDVD seems to be able to write to the registry just fine, as it a. changed this setting of mine, and b. if you dont close it before changing the setting it will reset it !

odd observation in v6.5.2.0 beta.

after install and running, checking the settings i noticed that under the Video HD DVD tab, the "Directory to store temporary files" option, and the selection button is greyed out and unavailable, the only way to change it if you dont want it on the C drive is to modify it in the registry.

is anyone else seeing this ? or maybe i need to uninstall and try again, i dont remember anything unusual from the install, like a protection application stopping it, and AnyDVD seems to be able to write to the registry just fine, as it a. changed this setting of mine, and b. if you dont close it before changing the setting it will reset it !
They will be grayed out if you have the "delete ... when done" boxes checked.

I'll give it a go when I get home tonight to see how it handles Max Payne.

They will be grayed out if you have the "delete ... when done" boxes checked.

oh boy do i feel stupid, not only for not for realising that, but also for not noticing it before :eek: .... especially as i usually have delete temp files selected to on, whilst i leave the script files.... so i cant explain how i havent seen the difference before :doh:

i usually check through the settings because sometimes the installer resets my preferences (mildly annoying) and resets where it's files are distributed too.... is there any chance it can just read and use what it finds in the registry if installing over previous build? it doesnt always reset the preferences, but when it does it means going through and restoring all of them

oh boy do i feel stupid, not only for not for realising that, but also for not noticing it before :eek: .... especially as i usually have delete temp files selected to on, whilst i leave the script files.... so i cant explain how i havent seen the difference before :doh:
This was changed a couple of versions back.

is there any chance it can just read and use what it finds in the registry if installing over previous build? it doesnt always reset the preferences, but when it does it means going through and restoring all of them
It already does restore every setting if possible. Sometimes it isn't, either because the meaning of a setting has changed, or some settings are corrupted.

Thank You James, 2 very clear and simple explanations, and i'm glad it only changed a couple of versions ago, means i'm not getting completely stupid.... yet!

Hi folks,

I searched the Forum and I could not find out what in the world is "AI Scanner" ... just curious!!!

Thanks,

G!:)

It's the technology built into AnyDVD that's used to scan for protections on DVD's.

Back