• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.2 released

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

AnyDVD History

6.5.0.2 2008 12 28
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
- New (Blu-ray): Improved region code removal
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, MyMovies could hang
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, retrieving disc
information with DVD Profiler for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs did not work
while AnyDVD was running
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

That's awesome. While I wasn't personally affected by this new round of BD+ (either I'm just lucky or Fox has been putting out crap titles that I haven't wanted to buy...hmmm :)) I sincerely appreciate the effort that went into resolving this issue and what it means for those who are affected by it. Well done!

Wow, the size of the file is 1mb larger than before. Seems to be a big BD+ api...

Thanks for that. I can now watch Santas present.

Happy New Year's Eve!

Fails X-Files I Want to Believe

Last edited:
I started a new thread here for titles that can't be handled correctly with 6.5.0.2.

Works fine with US versions of Futurama and X-files Fight the Future

well done ;)

testing my latest BD+ Babylon AD, works great, ripping to image now...

You guys rock!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

I am boycotting anything and everything FOX because of their Watchmen debacle, but still- it is so nice to see this stuff get ripped to shreds by some guys hanging out on Antigua!

Nice job- thank you!

Hi :)
This is indeed an awesome release.
Timing, (is it really February :disagree: already) ideal for my 1st (reluctant) foray into Bluray.

Back