• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.3.9 beta

100% agree,but if we dont point these things out james and co cant fix it,it makes for a better product!:bowdown:
anydvdhd:rock:

I'd suggest PM'ing slysoft and Brian at MyMovies with details of your problems...just to be sure they don't get lost in the thread.

that doesnt sound like an anydvd problem i have this beta and an nvidia card and everything is working just fine for me

What the hell happened to my winvista x64 when i installed this latest update :eek:

first of all it required yet ANOTHER reboot.
and to top it off once i got backinto windows my graphics drivers reset themselfs.. the resolution went from HDTV to VHS lol

also when i right clicked there was no NVIDIA control pannel button, i had to reinstall my graphics drivers to fix it.

and also my pioneer Bluray DVDROM drive suddenly stoped reading one of my bluray disks called Apocolypto....

ohh well guess im reverting back to the previous build.

"first of all it required yet ANOTHER reboot."

Well if you had read for previous updates, the no reboot option was removed due to compatibility issues with some other hardware.

"first of all it required yet ANOTHER reboot."

Well if you had read for previous updates, the no reboot option was removed due to compatibility issues with some other hardware.

I guess that fix didnt fix anything then becuse i didnt have any problems at all with the previous builds apart from this *AKA FIXED* version ;P

Is the movie good? Don't want to watch it, until we've fixed the problem (HDCP really is a PITA).

Sorry but the movie is dire, I so wanted to see this after seeing the trailers. As with everything though some will enjoy and some won't so give it a spin.

On a better note... fantastic job you're doing here :rock:

KH

you useing isos ,mm,hdd rips,what player,let us know someone might be able to help!:D

Both loading directly from a rip folder and playing back the original disc.
MM?
I use Nero ShowTime. Always have, always will (as most know, a strong Nero supporter).
Infact, @James, I don't believe I've ever used WinDVD. Though I vaguely remember hearing about it a long time ago.

I tried PowerDVD and had the same problem on the same discs. Vista SP1 solves most, if not all, UDF issues, at least on the x64 versions.
Also, as I stated, it's only on the latest batch of discs! BD+ issue? Can't tell. Weird is all I can say! Same playback issue on Server 2008 as well, and I know it's not a UDF problem because I use IMGBurn for all my ISO/IMG files and tend to use UDF 2.4 or UDF 2.5 +ISO (+J for data) and have no issue reading those.
:bang:

This beta has made my ISO BR rip of Con Air work, thanks! :clap:

(Running Vista SP1, PowerDVD8 with HD-DVD hack, not the latest version though)

...for some reason The Rock will not play at all, the original nor a rip :mad:

This beta has made my ISO BR rip of Con Air work, thanks! :clap:

(Running Vista SP1, PowerDVD8 with HD-DVD hack, not the latest version though)

...for some reason The Rock will not play at all, the original nor a rip :mad:

Con Air always worked for me so i dont know the problem there but if the original disc of the rock doesnt work that means you got a bad disc and you should swap it out with a new one

Sorry - should have mentioned, I had already swapped it out. I very much doubt it has anything at all to do with AnyDVD, it was just a comment in case anyone could shed some light on it.

Its the first Blu-Ray that my LG Combi has refused to play, it just gets to the menu that shows the word 'play' and just freezes.

Thanks anyway though.

Will this fix the stutter problem with B***** discs? HD-DVD and CH-DVD play back just fine from the drive or the hard disc, as do higher resolution HVD and higher bitrate HD downloads, but for some reason some of my newer B* films, Bucket List, Big Rig, Meet the Spartans, stutter like crap.
Thanks! :clap:
CH-DVD ? where did you find CH-dvds?

Sorry - should have mentioned, I had already swapped it out. I very much doubt it has anything at all to do with AnyDVD, it was just a comment in case anyone could shed some light on it.

Its the first Blu-Ray that my LG Combi has refused to play, it just gets to the menu that shows the word 'play' and just freezes.

Thanks anyway though.

What build of PowerDVD are you using? Especially with pesky blu-ray, we have to be constantly updating. This you are experiencing seems to be a profile issue or something like that. Try updating to the latest build of your version of PowerDVD (go to the cyberlink website and update manually to be sure).

China of Course:p
I knew that part but i hadn't heard any more about it and Didn't know there were any discs or players out for it.
form what I understood CH DVD was basically HD DVD but with different codecs.

Most recently I heard about from China was "Red-ray" (which is a funny name for several reasons) but nothing about CH DVD unless they changed the name

I knew that part but i hadn't heard any more about it and Didn't know there were any discs or players out for it.
form what I understood CH DVD was basically HD DVD but with different codecs.

Most recently I heard about from China was "Red-ray" (which is a funny name for several reasons) but nothing about CH DVD unless they changed the name

It's been CH DVD since they first announced it in Sept 2007

Well the first article is from 2005 when they are hoping that China will come on board and the second article appears to have no links or reference to actual official statements other than the one from 2005

Have a look at the end of the second article.

Anyway, maybe not the same format but somehow funny that CH-DVD was said to be first announced in July 2005 at Tsinghua CD-ROM National Engineering Research Center.

http://stor-age.zdnet.com.cn/stor-age/2007/0907/495410.shtml (can be translated with google)

Last edited:
Back