• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.3.9 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Here is your daily AnyDVD beta for you testing pleasure!
It should be safe for everybody to try and fixes some bugs with DVD protection removal, and adds support for new DVD protection. The CSS authentication problem some people have seen should be gone, too.

These are the differences to the last release version 6.4.3.2:

6.4.3.9 2008 06 11
- New: Added detection of new copy protection as found on "Fata Morgana
(2007)", R2, Germany, to automatic AI scanner setting
- New: Added structural repair for a new copy protection as found on
"Home Improvement: The Complete Eighth Season", R1, US
- Change: Improved handling of disc arrival
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Change (DVD): Workaround for incorrect CSS detection by 3rd party software
in rare system configurations
- Fix (Blu-ray): Performance problem with Pioneer BD drive
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible Playback problem when UOP removal is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Long loading time with some drives (e.g., Pioneer) with FluxDVD
and CSS protected titles, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", R2, UK
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner added unwanted title sets with some discs, e.g.
"I know who killed me", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Error in length calculation when removing title sets from some
discs, e.g. "WAZ", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): CloneCD read error with FluxDVD protected discs, e.g.
"Reservation Road", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Setting AI scanner to "always enabled" did not work correctly,
under some circumstances not all title sets were deprotected, e.g. "Fata
Morgana (2007), R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper NavigationPack 18 error with some titles, e.g.
"Semi-Pro unrated", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6439.exe

Have fun!

Thank you.

Quick question - back in few updates ago I thought we don't need to reboot anymore. Just wondering...

Thank you.

Quick question - back in few updates ago I thought we don't need to reboot anymore. Just wondering...

From changes.txt:

6.4.0.5 2008 03 30
- Change (Setup): Removed ability to install without a reboot, because
some faulty 3rd party drivers crash

Here is your daily AnyDVD beta for you testing pleasure!
It should be safe for everybody to try and fixes some bugs with DVD protection removal, and adds support for new DVD protection. The CSS authentication problem some people have seen should be gone, too.

These are the differences to the last release version 6.4.3.2:

6.4.3.9 2008 06 11
- New: Added detection of new copy protection as found on "Fata Morgana
(2007)", R2, Germany, to automatic AI scanner setting
- New: Added structural repair for a new copy protection as found on
"Home Improvement: The Complete Eighth Season", R1, US
- Change: Improved handling of disc arrival
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Change (DVD): Workaround for incorrect CSS detection by 3rd party software
in rare system configurations
- Fix (Blu-ray): Performance problem with Pioneer BD drive
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible Playback problem when UOP removal is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Long loading time with some drives (e.g., Pioneer) with FluxDVD
and CSS protected titles, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", R2, UK
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner added unwanted title sets with some discs, e.g.
"I know who killed me", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Error in length calculation when removing title sets from some
discs, e.g. "WAZ", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): CloneCD read error with FluxDVD protected discs, e.g.
"Reservation Road", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Setting AI scanner to "always enabled" did not work correctly,
under some circumstances not all title sets were deprotected, e.g. "Fata
Morgana (2007), R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper NavigationPack 18 error with some titles, e.g.
"Semi-Pro unrated", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6439.exe

Have fun!
the fella with jumper will be after you,"he he".excellent as usual.:clap:

the fella with jumper will be after you,"he he".excellent as usual.:clap:
Being after me won't help him a bit. :p

Yes, Jumper BD still won't work. Is the movie good? Don't want to watch it, until we've fixed the problem (HDCP really is a PITA).

Will this fix the stutter problem with B***** discs? HD-DVD and CH-DVD play back just fine from the drive or the hard disc, as do higher resolution HVD and higher bitrate HD downloads, but for some reason some of my newer B* films, Bucket List, Big Rig, Meet the Spartans, stutter like crap.
Thanks! :clap:

Will this fix the stutter problem with B***** discs?

No, because this certainly isn't an AnyDVD problem. If you are using WinDVD under XP, you need to uninstall any UDF2.5 file system (WinDVD bug).

Will this fix the stutter problem with B***** discs? HD-DVD and CH-DVD play back just fine from the drive or the hard disc, as do higher resolution HVD and higher bitrate HD downloads, but for some reason some of my newer B* films, Bucket List, Big Rig, Meet the Spartans, stutter like crap.
Thanks! :clap:
you useing isos ,mm,hdd rips,what player,let us know someone might be able to help!:D

Being after me won't help him a bit. :p

Is the movie good? Don't want to watch it, until we've fixed the problem (HDCP really is a PITA).

The movie is okay.
The picture quality is excellent;)

Not sure I should post this here or in MM PDVD8 thread... but let me try here first.

Just want to report that after I installed this update and reboot, I open VMC and play a BD, same symptom as before nothing happens. But as soon as I close VMC and walk away, BANG!!! ISO mount and PDVD auto open and play the BD right away. I guess this update is defintley trying harder than before and it is still missing the last step, minimize the VMC, open PDVD...

I am not sure it is the setting or what but I went to Movie Collection, Daemon tools and AnyDVD, I don't see any options that related to this problem. Just want to share with you guys.

Same problem persisting here as well since 6438. I've also posted at the MyMovies forum about this...no solutions yet.

Same problem persisting here as well since 6438. I've also posted at the MyMovies forum about this...no solutions yet.

sclaws,

I want to make sure that I am not dreaming and it did work before, right?

sclaws,

I want to make sure that I am not dreaming and it did work before, right?

:) It worked fine for me until 6438. I have no clue is MM or AnyDVD is the culprit, or both, but I do know all was well before the last update.

:) It worked fine for me until 6438. I have no clue is MM or AnyDVD is the culprit, or both, but I do know all was well before the last update.

I don't do this route to play my movie a lot, that's why I can't be 100% sure. But one thing I so sure was when I mount an ISO using daemon tools, as soon as I choose the ISO to mount, it will launch PDVD and play the movie. But now, it won't and I need to open PDVD after mount otherwise it won't auto launch PDVD and play.

Slysoft. Your work is always appreciated.

:clap: :)

I don't do this route to play my movie a lot, that's why I can't be 100% sure. But one thing I so sure was when I mount an ISO using daemon tools, as soon as I choose the ISO to mount, it will launch PDVD and play the movie. But now, it won't and I need to open PDVD after mount otherwise it won't auto launch PDVD and play.
havent installed 6439 yet but same prob on 6438,when you minamize wmc the iso is mounted and pdvd8 plays,this never happened before,going back to 6432 to see what happens:confused:

havent installed 6439 yet but same prob on 6438,when you minamize wmc the iso is mounted and pdvd8 plays,this never happened before,going back to 6432 to see what happens:confused:

reverted to 6437 works perfect,must be a bug in 6438/9.:confused:

Slysoft. Your work is always appreciated.

:clap: :)
100% agree,but if we dont point these things out james and co cant fix it,it makes for a better product!:bowdown:
anydvdhd:rock:

What the hell happened to my winvista x64 when i installed this latest update :eek:

first of all it required yet ANOTHER reboot.
and to top it off once i got backinto windows my graphics drivers reset themselfs.. the resolution went from HDTV to VHS lol

also when i right clicked there was no NVIDIA control pannel button, i had to reinstall my graphics drivers to fix it.

and also my pioneer Bluray DVDROM drive suddenly stoped reading one of my bluray disks called Apocolypto....

ohh well guess im reverting back to the previous build.

Back