• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.1.1 beta

Rated Version Of Saw IV

Hi James , Just wanted to advise you that the rated version of Saw IV in Region 1 you spoke of not having access to in order to check does indeed work perfect. I used Clonedvd2 2.9.1.5 and your new Anydvd 6.3.1.1 with a perfect backup without doing anything on my part. Great job !!! Thank you very much !!:clap:

That's ok thanks for trying.Must be a Recode problem.

Probably

You know, there's absolutely nothing I can do with Andvd and Recode, exclusively, to get a full disc backup of Pirates of the Carribean R1, which is a relatively old and not extremely complicated disc.

You can get a main movie only backup fine in Recode--but you can't get a full disc backup. This problem goes all the way back to Recode 2.5.4.0.

Full disc imports of the disc with Anydvd running in the background and full disc imports from Anydvd ripper lockup Recode. The disc seems to import fine--and then suddenly Recode locks up.

I don't really care, because I don't use Recode for my backups, but . . .

Very strange

Shrink can do a full disc backup; Clonedvd can; Clonecd can; practically anything but Recode can.

Last edited:
saw4

:)thank you for the link for upgrade for slyfox. It's higher than what I could get from reg. download.

Hey James thanx for the new beta it works with SAW IV the unrated version. I used 1 Click with ANYDVD and it worked PERFECTLY. But i didnt backup the whole disc, did movie only.:clap:

Could someone please post the Saw IV logs. I don't need to see the logs for the Unrated version. I just need to see the regular Saw IV release logs created by AnyDVD 6.3.1.1 beta.

just wanted to send a thank u out for the update!!!
still using dvd decrypter and the update is allowing it to move along
quite well!!! less than 16 min. rip... i'm happy!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I backed up Saw 4 Unrated with the "uncheck Chapter 25" method and it worked fine. I use the current CloneDVD and most current beta. I'll try to post the logs from the unrated one later if no one beats me to it. I don't suppose logs from a backup would help at all.

I backed up Saw 4 Unrated with the "uncheck Chapter 25" method and it worked fine.

You don't need to do that with Anydvd 6.3.1.1

I use the current CloneDVD and most current beta. I'll try to post the logs from the unrated one later if no one beats me to it. I don't suppose logs from a backup would help at all.

Not necessary. Thank you

Anydvd 6.3.1.1 handles this disc perfectly fine.

saw 4 log file

Here's the log file for saw 4.
I'm using anydvd 6311
And clonedvd2 2915
I made a perfect back-up....no problems.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Saw_IV.zip
    310.4 KB · Views: 7
Here's the log file for saw 4.
I'm using anydvd 6311
And clonedvd2 2915
I made a perfect back-up....no problems.

Thanks for posting the log, kenreed42. :)

You confirmed something I suspected in another thread.

Your welcome.
I just want to say "Thank You" for all the hard work you do
to keep us up to date!
Whenever I've had a problem you guy's always fix it!
Keep up the good work.
:clap:

Back