• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.7 beta

: isn't an illegal (only an unusual) character in a volume name. Does Recode "use" the volume name later (e.g., creating folder / file names based on it)?
Does AnyDVD really need to remove "offending" characters from volume labels?

You know far more than I do. :)

I ripped with the AnyDVD ripper so everything I could see was gone as far as odd characters. I don't know what to say. For the heck of it I tried disabling the A.I. Scanner and importing the disc from the DVD drive. That was rather odd and a complete failure. It pretty much died at around 68% when analyzing.

I have no need for Recode on 3:10 To Yuma but considering it's an up-to-date program that is often used for transcoding I do find it notable that there appears to be an issue. Recode has displayed a few oddities more recently and sometimes it makes me wonder what they're doing.

Thx James... :)

I am always happy to hear that AI scanner is not perfect down to the last detail. Otherwise it could become very dangerous like "Skynet". :D

hey DrinkLyeAndDie where can I find the release notes for Nero Recode because I am thinking of updating mine? I go into Nero's site but on there Nero 7 updates it shows all the release notes for all other software within Nero 7 but I can't see Recode in there.

Sorry, I completely forgot about this post and your question.

Check out the Nero 8 • Release Notes page on the Nero site. I will warn you, however, Nero tends to be rather slow in updating their release notes, IMHO.

Thanks for new beta.

I tryed with"Cars" (RipGuard and No_RipGuard).
There is no difference except for Bad sectors of RipGuard. Other unplayable cells are completely same.
AI scanner seems to work when RipGuard, but not when No_RipGuard.

The result was something strange.

1)No_RipGuard / automatic = Warning
=>I think it doesn't have Warning, because it will be automatically disable.

2)RipGuard / automatic and enable = Warning
=>I think it doesn't have Warning, because it is correct to be enable.

3)No_RipGuard / enable = AI scanner doesn't work
=>I think AI scanner is forced to work.

There is misunderstanding about the feature ?

Regards.

Alright folks, 6.3.0.7 is severely broken in several aspects. I recommend to skip it for now:

1.) "Beep" on exit
2.) "AI Scan" automatic doesn't work correctly with several discs
3.) "Automatic" cannot be switched off, "Always Enabled" does nothing.
4.) Disabling autoplay doesn't work on 64bit OS.

Fix is on the way....

I had the problem last week with the <>'s I just manualy took them out and then it worked fine
*Where* did you have to manually take them out???

Thanks anyways bud I updated to Nero 8 with only Recode installed and I still can't get it to work with 310. NO biggie on 310 as I have already made a backup using shrink but I guess I just wanted to see it work with Recode as well.

I am currently using Recode 3.0.3.0

I'm not sure if you still are, but no one should be using Anydvd 6.3.0.7. It's very buggy. Try 6.3.0.8 instead (after clicking the "default" button in Anydvd and clicking "ok").

I'm not sure if you still are, but no one should be using Anydvd 6.3.0.7. It's very buggy. Try 6.3.0.8 instead (after clicking the "default" button in Anydvd and clicking "ok").

Yeah still a no go with 6.3.0.8 and Recode 3.0.3.0

Back