• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.7 beta

I am not a noob or anything as I have plenty of experience doing this.I am simply saying it won't work with Recode which is the program I like to use more than Shrink.

Is there a way to remove the brackets before the title?

I mean can these be removed? <310 To Yuma>

Actually, I think the error message given suggests Anydvd isn't handling the disc properly, but without someone doing this with 6.3.0.7, we'll never know:

Here it is Webslinger
Thanks! The log indicates, that AnyDVD makes a mistake with this disc. Please try to set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. Does it work now?

You need to use Anydvd ripper.

There is a problem somewhere concerning 3:10 to Yuma.

The input from CloneDVD & AnyDVD froze up Recode with 6.3.0.6 beta. The input from the AnyDVD ripper freezes Recode with 6.3.0.7 beta. I'm not saying it's AnyDVD's fault but there is a problem somewhere. For clarification I'm using Recode 3.0.3.0.

The analyzing goes as normal, it ends, the window pops up showing compression and then the window goes all white and my CPU spikes to 95-100% and just sits there doing nothing. Definitely not normal.

The analyzing goes as normal, it ends, the window pops up showing compression and then the window goes all white and my CPU spikes to 95-100% and just sits there doing nothing. Definitely not normal.

Hmm . . .

Pretty weird that Shrink works--and Nero Recode doesn't on 3:10 to Yuma. I wonder if it has something to do with the invalid
characters ":".

Last edited:
Hmm . . .

Pretty weird that Shrink works--and Nero Recode doesn't on 3:10 to Yuma. I wonder if it has something to do with the invalid
characters ":".
: isn't an illegal (only an unusual) character in a volume name. Does Recode "use" the volume name later (e.g., creating folder / file names based on it)?
Does AnyDVD really need to remove "offending" characters from volume labels?

hey DrinkLyeAndDie where can I find the release notes for Nero Recode because I am thinking of updating mine? I go into Nero's site but on there Nero 7 updates it shows all the release notes for all other software within Nero 7 but I can't see Recode in there.

Along with the : and the _ as well.

Oh, that's interesting. I thought I read something about the colon remaining in an .ifo created by Clonedvd. Well, I'm not sure what's going with Recode and Anydvd ripper on 3:10 to Yuma then.

Oh, that's interesting. I thought I read something about the symbols remaining in an .ifo created by Clonedvd. Well, I'm not sure what's going with Recode and Anydvd ripper on 3:10 to Yuma then.

On the label it does but if you rip using anydvd it isn't there at all. I tested this title on release date but personally I hate these westerns besides gunsmoke and bonazza.

Back