AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.0 beta

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by James, Nov 19, 2007.

1. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6200.exe

6.2.0.0 2007 11 19
    - New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
    - New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
    - New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
    - Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep Scan"
    for better debugging
    - Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
    e.g. "Hairspay", US
    - Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with Alpha-DVD
    protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
    - Some minor fixes and improvements
    - Updated languages

... and of course new MKBv4 updates

2. pjouy

pjouy Well-Known Member

Great... even if there is no new things about HD (except weekly updates for MRKv4)... :D

For information, I was not able to play discs with Java (such as Spider-man trilogy, Pirates...) and had a black screen instead. I have found the solution, verrrry silly! I had the bad idea by not installing PowerDVD in its default folder. After an uninstall/reinstall in Cyberlink's beloved folder, everything works great! I said it was silly... :doh:

Any non-Beta release soon? What big feature should be implemented / checked so it is not beta?

Cheers.

3. Mangoat

Mangoat Well-Known Member

Good job guys, will report back with some newer titles when they drop thorugh the mailbox.

4. hotdog453

hotdog453 Well-Known Member

When is "Create ISO" mode going to be added? 6.2.0.1, or we looking at a much later date?

5. James

There is no hurry, as you can (and should) use CloneCD to do this (demo version is fine for this).

6. hotdog453

Aye, I figured it was fairly low on the priority list. Just make it simpler for me, personally; as it is now, I have to rip, the use ImgBurn (or CloneCD), effectively doubling the size of movie on the hard drive, until I can delete the source files :D.

Though, and I've never done it... I could probably use ImgBurn to directly create an ISO from the disc, with AnyDVD running... clever.

7. blobb

blobb Guest

Much more interesting would be when we can expect a version that will completely remove BD+ (already asked that in another thread but unfortunately nobody from Slysoft replied).

8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

That works fine. Again, you can use CloneCD to do this as well.

9. James

No you don't. Just use CloneCD to create the .iso file, no need to use the AnyDVD ripper, which is just a file copy for people without an UDF2.5 filesystem.

10. hotdog453

Aye. The more I think about it, the less what I was doing made sense, hehe.