• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.0 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6200.exe

6.2.0.0 2007 11 19
- New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
- New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
- New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
- Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep Scan"
for better debugging
- Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
e.g. "Hairspay", US
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with Alpha-DVD
protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

... and of course new MKBv4 updates

Great... even if there is no new things about HD (except weekly updates for MRKv4)... :D

For information, I was not able to play discs with Java (such as Spider-man trilogy, Pirates...) and had a black screen instead. I have found the solution, verrrry silly! I had the bad idea by not installing PowerDVD in its default folder. After an uninstall/reinstall in Cyberlink's beloved folder, everything works great! I said it was silly... :doh:

Any non-Beta release soon? What big feature should be implemented / checked so it is not beta?

Cheers.

Good job guys, will report back with some newer titles when they drop thorugh the mailbox.

When is "Create ISO" mode going to be added? 6.2.0.1, or we looking at a much later date?

When is "Create ISO" mode going to be added? 6.2.0.1, or we looking at a much later date?

There is no hurry, as you can (and should) use CloneCD to do this (demo version is fine for this).

There is no hurry, as you can (and should) use CloneCD to do this (demo version is fine for this).

Aye, I figured it was fairly low on the priority list. Just make it simpler for me, personally; as it is now, I have to rip, the use ImgBurn (or CloneCD), effectively doubling the size of movie on the hard drive, until I can delete the source files :D.

Though, and I've never done it... I could probably use ImgBurn to directly create an ISO from the disc, with AnyDVD running... clever.

Much more interesting would be when we can expect a version that will completely remove BD+ (already asked that in another thread but unfortunately nobody from Slysoft replied).

Though, and I've never done it... I could probably use ImgBurn to directly create an ISO from the disc, with AnyDVD running... clever.

That works fine. Again, you can use CloneCD to do this as well.

Aye, I figured it was fairly low on the priority list. Just make it simpler for me, personally; as it is now, I have to rip, the use ImgBurn (or CloneCD), effectively doubling the size of movie on the hard drive, until I can delete the source files :D.
No you don't. Just use CloneCD to create the .iso file, no need to use the AnyDVD ripper, which is just a file copy for people without an UDF2.5 filesystem.

Aye. The more I think about it, the less what I was doing made sense, hehe.

Back