AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.1 beta

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by James, Feb 15, 2007.

1. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVDhd6121.exe

Changes:
    - Added AnyDVD HD ripper
    - Some cosmetic changes
    - Added German translation

"If you want to test HD DVD decryption but you have bought AnyDVD (not running in demo mode) you have to remove your AnyDVD license key (easiest way to do so is to rename the registry key
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlysSoft\AnyDVD\Key to something else using regedit).

If you don't have a HD DVD drive you don't need to bother, of course."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  2. trussme

trussme Well-Known Member

When....

....when do you "estimate" Beta testing will be completed and if downloading of 6121 will be an upgrade to 6114 for (non HD) AnyDVD clients?

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

It is an upgrade for both Anydvd and Anydvd HD users. Just download it and install it over your existing version. You will have to reboot afterward if you're using 6.1.1.4.

4. Zeratul

Zeratul Well-Known Member

so does the key determine what features are available?
    (if i install it over my version of anydvd will it just upgrade anydvd to 6121 or will it upgrade and add hd functionality or does that depend on my key?)

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Yes, the key determines whether you have Anydvd or AnydvdHD.
    They are both the same program. The key just unlocks whatever features you're supposed to have.

6. bflo bob

bflo bob New Member

I am a new forum member and am curious about the new version of any dvd6.1.2..1 . Is this the latest upgrade for any dvd? If so, can I expect an e mail explaining the new changes or features and do I install it the same way as the previous upgrades?

7. bflo bob

bflo bob New Member

anydvd6.1.2.1 ???

I am a new forum member and am curious about the new version of any dvd6.1.2..1 . Is this the latest upgrade for any dvd? If so, can I expect an e mail explaining the new changes or features and do I install it the same way as the previous upgrades?

8. James

The changes are listed in the changelog coming with every release.

9. bflo bob

bflo bob New Member

Ok, I am obviously a very green newbie. Whats a changelog?

10. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

A changelog is a log posted with each new release of a piece of software that tells you the changes made in the new release. An example would be http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt.

11. James

It is called "AnyDVD History" in your Start / Programs menu.

12. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

That's an example of one, not what one actually is.