• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVDhd6121.exe

Changes:
- Added AnyDVD HD ripper
- Some cosmetic changes
- Added German translation

"If you want to test HD DVD decryption but you have bought AnyDVD (not running in demo mode) you have to remove your AnyDVD license key (easiest way to do so is to rename the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlysSoft\AnyDVD\Key to something else using regedit).

If you don't have a HD DVD drive you don't need to bother, of course."

Last edited by a moderator:
When....

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVDhd6121.exe

Changes:
- Added AnyDVD HD ripper
- Some cosmetic changes
- Added German translation

"If you want to test HD DVD decryption but you have bought AnyDVD (not running in demo mode) you have to remove your AnyDVD license key (easiest way to do so is to rename the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlysSoft\AnyDVD\Key to something else using regedit).

If you don't have a HD DVD drive you don't need to bother, of course."

....when do you "estimate" Beta testing will be completed and if downloading of 6121 will be an upgrade to 6114 for (non HD) AnyDVD clients?

....when do you "estimate" Beta testing will be completed and if downloading of 6121 will be an upgrade to 6114 for (non HD) AnyDVD clients?

It is an upgrade for both Anydvd and Anydvd HD users. Just download it and install it over your existing version. You will have to reboot afterward if you're using 6.1.1.4.

so does the key determine what features are available?
(if i install it over my version of anydvd will it just upgrade anydvd to 6121 or will it upgrade and add hd functionality or does that depend on my key?)

so does the key determine what features are available?

Yes, the key determines whether you have Anydvd or AnydvdHD.
They are both the same program. The key just unlocks whatever features you're supposed to have.

I am a new forum member and am curious about the new version of any dvd6.1.2..1 . Is this the latest upgrade for any dvd? If so, can I expect an e mail explaining the new changes or features and do I install it the same way as the previous upgrades?

anydvd6.1.2.1 ???

I am a new forum member and am curious about the new version of any dvd6.1.2..1 . Is this the latest upgrade for any dvd? If so, can I expect an e mail explaining the new changes or features and do I install it the same way as the previous upgrades?

The changes are listed in the changelog coming with every release.

Back