• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD errors out at 99%

As for 2 different copies of the disc erroring out in the same place, were both of these discs attempted on the same optical drive? Have you tried a different drive? I've discovered some drives, particularly LG's, don't like to read 100% of all discs that other drives, like Pioneers, will. This is one reason why I keep a few USB drives on hand. To easily connect and do a decrypt if my workhorse LG doesn't read a particular one. Had that happen recently. On a DVD-R with no encryption on it at all. AnyDVD wouldn't make an ISO of it in the LG, but would in my USB Pioneer.

I have tried it on both of my Dell DVD drives and on my Pioneer Blue Ray Drive. All of them error out in the same place.

I downloaded dvddisaster and can't run it. When I click the Read button, it says "This software does not support "DVD-ROM" type media." I get this error on both of my Dell DVD drives, as well as my Blue Ray drive. I haven't figured out a way around that

Kathy12. To use dvdisaster you MUST exit AnyDVD before using it. Then click Lesen (Read). It will then make a raw ISO of the disc. If it is successfull you have only green dots at the end of the process. Now you can load this ISO in Virtualclonedrive and have AnyDVD processing it.

Sorry I was mistaken when I gave my first instructions and said AnyDVD must be running. No. AnyDVD must be closed before the reading process by Dvdisaster.

Last edited:
For an English language download look here (select the setup.exe version, the tar.bz2 file is the source for the porgram.)

Back