• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD download is being flagged insecure by Google Chrome in Windows

mbarnstijn

Should I be concerned or just ignore this warning and download it (KEEP) anyway?

--michael

Thanks, @Ch3vr0n, I was aware of that sticky. However, in more than 5 years Chrome has NEVER thrown this error for any previous version of the download. Yes, I bypassed the error and checked the signatures, which are all ok.

I think that Google has tagged the RedFox downloads as dangerous. If that's true, then anyone trying to download an AnyDVD update using Chrome will see this error. Perhaps someone reading this thread will give it a try with Chrome and see what result they get?

I think it's possible to tell Google that the download is not malicious, so that they remove it from their list, but I don't know I can do that directly or if it has to come from the website owners?

Cheers,

--michael

If the digital signature is intact and you downloaded it from this website, there's zero chance if it being malicious and 100% false positive.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back