AnyDVD Discs Ripping limits

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by hbelouf, Dec 25, 2020.

1. hbelouf

hbelouf New Member

I have about 2000+ discs that I want to create isos for. I wanted to find out if there is any limits to how many BluRays/DVDs you can rip in a week or in a day, with a full purchased AnyDVD HD.

Currently hitting a limit with purchased dvdfab passkey, which limits you to about 70 unique discs per week.

2. hart2hart

hart2hart Well-Known Member

Someone from Redbox will respond but I had about many discs when I started the process. I put 3 optical drives in one pc and ripped continuously at beginning of my move from disc to NAS.

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Anydvd has no such limits. Another thing why it's better than what I like to call DVDcrap. Alot less bloatware too (aka none).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I think that you meant RedFox, not the DVD/Blu-ray rental people.

:)

5. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

AnyDVD has no limit.
    DVDFab passkey sucks.

el Filou and whatever_gong82 like this.
  6. TubeBar

TubeBar Well-Known Member

Why would anyone limit disc ripping? There is no reason to do that totally stupid. Do they feel an obligation to limit backups to fight piracy? That makes zero sense. I would stay away from DVDfab. I have owned anyDVD for years and never had any limits or problems.

bhiga and whatever_gong82 like this.
  7. amazing

amazing Well-Known Member

and they said dvddfab wasn't doing uhd lol (y)(y)(y)

8. hbelouf

hbelouf New Member

Well, I got my refund even after they put me in the "unlimited ripping group".
    I wanted to purchase anydvd (probably purchase lifetime) but I cannot since visa option is still not available when checking out.