• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD can't handle The Expendables 2010 DVD

Expendables as I recall has fake playlists that pointed to bad sectors. Yes, LionsGate, and yes, it's a DVD with fake playlists.

Expendables as I recall has fake playlists that pointed to bad sectors. Yes, LionsGate, and yes, it's a DVD with fake playlists.

Thank you for the information. So in other words, it's a protection that AnyDVD can't handle yet, right...?

Thank you for the information. So in other words, it's a protection that AnyDVD can't handle yet, right...?

AnyDVD did handle it actually when I read that disc. MakeMKV showed all the playlists, AnyDVD only showed the one true playlist, so it sorted through all the fake stuff. So I am not sure what you are experiencing, unless the program regressed on something.

AnyDVD did handle it actually when I read that disc. MakeMKV showed all the playlists, AnyDVD only showed the one true playlist, so it sorted through all the fake stuff. So I am not sure what you are experiencing, unless the program regressed on something.

This thread starts with a detailed description of how AnyDVD did handle the disc to me. No one in here has written that it's otherwise...

This thread starts with a detailed description of how AnyDVD did handle the disc to me. No one in here has written that it's otherwise...
When I tried to rip video DVD to hard disc the same thing happens but when I rip to image it works. You can mount and play the image or burn the image file and it plays just like the DVD. What are you trying to do with the disc?

Last edited:

Apologies for the confusion. The thread title says it can't handle the disc.

Back