• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.6.4.0

top93yr3

I have a lifetime license and Windows 10. It reads the disk but when I hit OK it just quits What's wrong?

I have a lifetime license and Windows 10. It reads the disk but when I hit OK it just quits What's wrong?
Please post an AnyDVD logfile, step 5 in the link below.

Without it, no one can help you.

Also, please state what disc you have and any other important information.

:)

I assume you are talking about the status window? If you want to copy the disc, right-click onto the AnyDVD logo in the tray on the right and select folder or image.

AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.1 does not recognizes the license. Unable to get a log file to attach. Could be a server issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.1 License Error.jpg
    AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.1 License Error.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.1 does not recognizes the license. Unable to get a log file to attach.
1. Don't hijack a thread that has nothing to do with it
2. Look at the past threads

DeepSpace I do not want to discredit your wisdom, I have read in the past. I respect your advice you have posted. And it may be you have posted your hijack commit before you were aware of the license server issue. But before you post a decent on a fellow Redfox member. It is always a good thing to analyze and wait to get the facts before you post.
Thank You

But before you post a decent on a fellow Redfox member. It is always a good thing to analyze and wait to get the facts before you post.
You are right, I already made false assumptions in the past. But in this case it is clear that your question is completely different from the OP and to be honest, I got a bit annoyed that people (as always) create new threads instead of reading the thread literally below their one. That's why I made just a short answer instead of writing a text trying to explain it in a friendly manner. I hope you can understand and I will try to remember in the future.

Not a new thread I created. And the note was about Anystream from Red Fox not AnyDVD. But you are Gentleman at heart. Thank You

Back