• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.0.3.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
7.0.3.0 2012 04 19
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (Blu-ray): Online connection was required for certain discs,
where it shouldn't be necessary
- Fix (Blu-ray): Speedmenu could crash with certain Blu-ray discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Corrupted menus if region code removal is enabled
with some discs
- Change (Blu-ray): Removed limit of max. 64 title keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

MI4 is not fixed on this new version using Clone DVD.

The only way I got it to work including the old version 7.0.2.0 was to use Clone DVD in clone mode, using all the menus and movie trailes. If I unchecked not to have the trailers it would not work. Once all of the checkmarks were checked for the entire disk it made a DV5 copy. I don't have BD HD yet.

The only way I got it to work including the old version 7.0.2.0 was to use Clone DVD in clone mode, using all the menus and movie trailes. If I unchecked not to have the trailers it would not work. Once all of the checkmarks were checked for the entire disk it made a DV5 copy. I don't have BD HD yet.

Can you please READ the sticky and post a LOGFILE to assist them with this?

-W

Same scenario for me as well. I had to check off to preserve the menu in order for the quality bar to appear rendering it readable. If I didn't check to preserve menu, then it wasn't readable at all.

The issue of having to include the menu seems to be plaguing this DVD no matter what version of AnyDVD is utilized.

The backed up movie played fine for me, but its just annoying to have to initiate the play of the movie beginning with the menu, the annoying rating clarification and copyright warnings also came along with having to include the menu.

I'm very used to just watching the backed up movies from beginning to end, that's why I love using these programs.

Is there no resolution of not having to include the menu for MI: 4 to make it work?

Here's a logfile for Ghost Protocol, hope it helps so we can rip it successfully without having to include a menu. Hoping modifications can me consummated finally. What copy protection they implemented though by forcing us to include a menu to make it work properly.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.0_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    359.8 KB · Views: 17
After all the angst and drama regarding MI4 I just wanted to say "Thanks" for the good work and speedy fix.

I see some people are still having problems. It seems to have worked fine for me.

I backed up MI IV with the new release version 7.0.3.0 Everything backed up fine, burned backup disc then played in dvd player it all plays in order but the picture jerks all the way through. Is any one elsle having this problem? First time ever posted in the formula. But a long time subscriber. Thanks all

The only way I got it to work including the old version 7.0.2.0 was to use Clone DVD in clone mode, using all the menus and movie trailes. If I unchecked not to have the trailers it would not work.

Will not work ... how? Error message? CloneDVD logfile perhaps?

AnyDVD 7.0.3.0 Final and Mission Impossible 4

I just tried the latest version of AnyDVD (7.0.3.0) and I am experiencing the same issues with respect to making a backup "without" the menus.. If I leave the menus intact it will work the same as with version 7.0.2.0 when I am using CloneDVD and attempting to burn a DVD-DL (not BluRay).. But as soon as I try to burn a copy without the menus, it fails.

I know that the Slysoft folks are working on this but I was surprised that the fix was not in this release... I can only wonder what "fixes for new DVD protection" was included.

I will be looking forward to 7.0.4.0 !

I just tried the latest version of AnyDVD (7.0.3.0) and I am experiencing the same issues with respect to making a backup "without" the menus.. If I leave the menus intact it will work the same as with version 7.0.2.0 when I am using CloneDVD and attempting to burn a DVD-DL (not BluRay).. But as soon as I try to burn a copy without the menus, it fails.
Fails... how? Error message? Care to share a CloneDVD logfile?

I know that the Slysoft folks are working on this

No, they are not, unless you provide some useful information. How about some logfiles? AnyDVD and CloneDVD would be nice. Thank you.

Hope this CloneDVD file helps as I tried ripping this without the menu for this movie.

Attachments

• Ghost Protocol.txt
    804 bytes · Views: 6
AnyDVD 7.0.3.0 Final and Mission Impossible 4

Sorry, I didn't think it necessary since others had already uploaded their file.. I am attaching the log file from AnyDVD.. and CloneDVD.

To best describe the issue: If you elect to remove menus and only select the Main Title VOB file for the copy and click the next button, when you get the "Audio and Subtitles" form, it does not do a quality scan (green busy bar at the bottom).. If you then attempt to progress on (clicking the "next" buttons an then click "Go" on the final form, you get an error message saying something to the effect that "Creation of DVD files was not successful... blah blah ... Details/OK" if I click Details, I get "CloneMap 2 TCE"..

I hope that this is helpful.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.0_Info_F_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    667.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CloneDVD_MI4_Log_File.txt
    798 bytes · Views: 7
Sorry, I didn't think it necessary since others had already uploaded their file.. I am attaching the log file from AnyDVD.. and CloneDVD.

To best describe the issue: If you elect to remove menus and only select the Main Title VOB file for the copy and click the next button, when you get the "Audio and Subtitles" form, it does not do a quality scan (green busy bar at the bottom).. If you then attempt to progress on (clicking the "next" buttons an then click "Go" on the final form, you get an error message saying something to the effect that "Creation of DVD files was not successful... blah blah ... Details/OK" if I click Details, I get "CloneMap 2 TCE"..

I hope that this is helpful.

Thanks a lot for corroborating what I'm going through trying to make a successful copy of this movie.

My last post I said I backed up MI4 with titles and everything, burned a backup copy of the movie and put the disc in the dvd player. Everything played titles, previews even the part that says don't smoke the only problem I have with the backup is that the picture jerks all the way through. Tested my original disc from Walmart and it played fine. I hope this helps you folks at slysoft. You guys are great.

Installed the 7.0.3.0 and ran it against my MI4 disc.
A couple of bits of information I noticed

1. The Right Click>TaskBar Icon>Create Logfile option worked with this build. (good deal)
It took a little longer than usual, but finally completed.
So I am able to get a logfile.

2. I am experiencing the exact same issues with this build as with 7.0.2.0 concerning Using CloneDVD to create an Image ISO.
The issue happens when I UnCheck the "Preserve Menus" option within CloneDVD. Then at the Output Method, when I click GO, CloneDVD errors out.
I was able to create an ISO earlier with 7.0.2.0 if I left the "Preserve Menus" option Checked.
I then mounted the resulting ISO and still would get the error if I Unchecked the "Preserve Menus" option.

Attached are some Pics and 2 AnyDVD log files.

1. "AnyDVD_7.0.3.0_Info_H_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip"
was made after I installed 7.0.0.3, rebooted, opened AnyDVD, cleared the CSS Keys for MI4, Inserted MI4 Disc and Right Clicked the AnyDVD Taskbar Icon & "Create Logfile".

2. "AnyDVD_7.0.3.0_Info_H_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4 (After CloneDVD Error).zip"
was made after I erred out using CloneDVD.

Thanks to all for the tireless work and support of such a fine suite of utilities.

Attachments

• 7030_MI4.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Thanks to all, this is very helpful! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back