• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
6.2.0.1 2007 11 20
- Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD
instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region
coding, AACS not mandatory, no BD+). Don't give your money to people,
who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
- New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
- New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
- New: Added PowerDVD version information to AnyDVD_Info file
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for all MKBv4 titles
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround, so PowerDVD Ultra continues to play, if
AnyDVD is enabled
- New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
- New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+
titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without
HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD.
- New (DVD): Improved Layer break removal in AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
- Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep Scan"
for better debugging
- Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
e.g. "Hairspray", US
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with Alpha-DVD
protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper estimated wrong output size with FluxDVD protected
DVDs, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", UK
- Changelog merged with beta versions
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6201.exe

Dude....

Will This Work For The Movie Hairspray

Did you even bother to read the change log? What do you know, your answer is right there in the change log. Rock On!!! :D

Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
e.g. "Hairspray", US

Yes I Did, But It Also Said That For 6.2.0.0 And That Did Not Work::d

Slysoft is staying ahead of the game, as always.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

lol no they arent, i mean congrats on the whole BD+ cracking and all but seriously i think they need to make two versions one for hd and one for regular dvds, cause seems like the regular dvd people are being left behind, all these updates yet we still have a sticky up by webslinger thats been the same for almost 2 weeks now, oh sorry it has been changed, Ratoutouille (however u spell that mess) has been added :doh:

lol no they arent, i mean congrats on the whole BD+ cracking

It hasn't really been cracked (well, it may be internally; I have no idea).

and all but seriously i think they need to make two versions one for hd and one for regular dvds

No. The same people develop both portions of that program, so . . .

And it's easier to maintain one main file than different versions.

cause seems like the regular dvd people are being left behind

You certainly have the right to express that concern.

all these updates yet we still have a sticky up by webslinger thats been the same for almost 2 weeks now, oh sorry it has been changed, Ratoutouille (however u spell that mess) has been added :doh:

The main movie/menu is fine. The only problem with that disc is the audio/video calibration feature.

A few discs have also been removed from that list.

It hasn't really been cracked (well, it may be internally; I have no idea).

No. The same people develop both portions of that program, so . . .

And it's easier to maintain one main file than different versions.

You certainly have the right to express that concern.

The main movie/menu is fine. The only problem with that disc is the audio/video calibration feature.

A few discs have also been removed from that list.

Man, Webslinger, you have one trying job, answering all of these questions and the like.

Sometimes, I think people like to argue just to be able to do that.

I have to say I've had very few problems in the last couple dozen releases. When a problem does occur it gets fixed as soon as they are able to. As for all the updates maybe one out of every 6+ ever requires me to reboot my system so updating is pretty much a 30 second process and I can be on my way with whatever I need to do with the applicable system.

Anyway, the changelog is nice looking. Keep up the good work, James. :)

Yes, this version works with Hairspray

Right on time James! This version resolved the issue with "Hairspray" US region 1. 6.2.0.0.(Beta) did not work, but this one works like a charm! You're "The Man" James!:clap:

Right on time James! This version resolved the issue with "Hairspray" US region 1. 6.2.0.0.(Beta) did not work, but this one works like a charm! You're "The Man" James!:clap:
And Tom and any others who are hiding back there :)

Hairspray

Hey all i need a little help with the settings to backup hairspray. What should i leave on or off. I am using anydvd with 1click, what settings on the AI scanner should i leave on and should i disable the cprx on the 1 click any help would be greatly appreciated. OHH by the way thanx for your hard work on the latest update you guys and or gals R fantastic!!!!

Hey all i need a little help with the settings to backup hairspray. What should i leave on or off. I am using anydvd with 1click, what settings on the AI scanner should i leave on and should i disable the cprx on the 1 click any help would be greatly appreciated. OHH by the way thanx for your hard work on the latest update you guys and or gals R fantastic!!!!

You should always leave the A.I. Scanner at the default setting unless otherwise told to change it. If you use 1-Click you should always disable CPRX if you are using it in conjunction with AnyDVD.

You should always leave the A.I. Scanner at the default setting unless otherwise told to change it. If you use 1-Click you should always disable CPRX if you are using it in conjunction with AnyDVD.
I'm having problems with Hairspray movie.
It copies fine but then when I play the frames freeze from time to time.

Using simple 1clic version 4.2.9.2 has no settings for cprx, not really sure what that is. Using the default for anydvd. This is the only disk that is giving problems.

Than you in advance for any help.
JB

I'm having problems with Hairspray movie.
It copies fine but then when I play the frames freeze from time to time.

Using simple 1clic version 4.2.9.2 has no settings for cprx, not really sure what that is. Using the default for anydvd. This is the only disk that is giving problems.

Than you in advance for any help.
JB
Try the AnyDVD ripper, and use 1-click on the ripped files. Or use CloneDVD2.

I 1 click to rip

Yeah. And James is saying don't.

Use Anydvd ripper (right click red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to harddisk"). Then use 1-Click on that rip.

I'm using anydvd latest register version and 1 click to rip. forgot to mention on the above post.

Try the AnyDVD ripper, and use 1-click on the ripped files. Or use CloneDVD2.

Can't rip to hard drive/ Vob Set 1 error /AnyDvd 6201

Sure would like to do what James recommends , but I can't Rip Hairspray to hard drive. VoB Set 1 error as soon as I try. So, if you use 1ClickDVDCopy your fung-chowed!:mad:

Yeah. And James is saying don't.

Use Anydvd ripper (right click red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to harddisk"). Then use 1-Click on that rip.
Ok, I got you now.

I get a VobSet 1 error and it will not copy.

Thank you for your help

Back