• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 released

I'm confused here. What should I be using? I tried but I get this Set 1 error.

Thank you,
JB

I'm confused here. What should I be using? I tried but I get this Set 1 error.

I'm not sure what's going on.

8-10 people are posting they didn't have any issues. A number of you are also reporting this same error.

Hairspray appears to work perfectly fine with Anydvd 6.2.0.1:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10020
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67897&postcount=64
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67938&postcount=65
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67954&postcount=10
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=68028&postcount=81
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=68023&postcount=79
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67991&postcount=77

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button". Click "ok".
Ensure you reboot after updating Anydvd.

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

4) . Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
At this point I'm pretty confused. A number of people didn't have any problems at all with 6.2.0.1. And other people are getting that same error message.

But I do recommend going through the 4 steps I listed above.

Webslinger, Followed your advise ;Read step four "for others that don't use CloneDVD", but its impossible to Rip the title Hairspray when you get a VobSet 1 error as soon as you attempt to rip to the hard drive!:disagree:

Webslinger, Followed your advise ;Read step four "for others that don't use CloneDVD", but its impossible to Rip the title Hairspray when you get a VobSet 1 error as soon as you attempt to rip to the hard drive!:disagree:

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing. This just makes troubleshooting difficult.

Given that so many others aren't having problems, I'm not sure what's going on. Possibly a bunch of original bad discs were pressed, which isn't unusual.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

I've got VSO Inspector tool and have already scan the disk to verify. It's a good disk! Thanks:p

I've got VSO Inspector tool and have already scan the disk to verify. It's a good disk! Thanks:p

Post a screenshot (simply use the file attachment feature in these forums) of the results from the nero cd-dvd scan. Thanks.

And follow the instructions I listed above.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button". Click "ok".
Ensure you reboot after updating Anydvd.

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Followed your instructions: I've attached the file

Same problem.
Tried any dvd rip only and it would not do it. got an error of VobSet 1
Checked with Nero cd-dvd speed and all was fine. relative new drives.

I'm having problems with Hairspray movie.
It copies fine with 1click but then when I play the frames freeze from time to time.

Using simple 1clic version 4.2.9.2 has no settings for cprx nor cprx feature, not really sure what that is. Using the default for anydvd.

This is the only disk that is giving problems.
Than you in advance for any help.

JB

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69 KB · Views: 2
Nice changelog stating people should not get Blu-ray, great as always from Slysoft ! :D:bowdown:

Same problem.

It copies fine with 1click but then when I play the frames freeze from time to time.

Using simple 1clic version 4.2.9.2 has no settings for cprx nor cprx feature, not really sure what that is. Using the default for anydvd.

Than you in advance for any help.

JB

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what's going on at this point. A bunch of people say Anydvd 6.1.0.2 works fine with this disc and another bunch are reporting the Vobset1 problem with Anydvd ripper.

I'm pretty confused. :confused:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what's going on at this point. A bunch of people say Anydvd 6.1.0.2 works fine with this disc and another bunch are reporting the Vobset1 problem with Anydvd ripper.

I'm pretty confused. :confused:
Could dual processors under WinXP Pro have anything to do with this? I also have 4gig of ram which only 3gig is recognizable. not sure how it handles the ram. Has anyone tried it in safe mode?

Last edited:
I have updatdated to 6.2.0.1 and now it says my trial period is up....whats with this...I paid for my license????

Same problem.

It copies fine with 1click but then when I play the frames freeze from time to time. Using the default for anydvd.
JB
I've written a support ticket in which SlySoft responded promptly.
They sent me a link for a Beta version to address this issue.

AnyDvd now rips to Hardisk without the VobSet 1 error. I then used 1click to make the backup and it worked perfect with now skips.

For some reason on this Hairspray dvd if you don't rip to hardisk first and you try to use 1click to make the copy ruining Anydvd in the background is does not work which is usually what I do. This is the first time I had to use the rip to hardrive feature.

Many thanks to the support people from SlySoft for addressing this promptly.

Back