• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.13 Bugs?

As has been stated in several of these threads, there seemed to have been some problems with v6.1.1.3. They seem to have been corrected in v6.1.1.4.
A problem with fluxDVD protection in 6.1.1.3 was corrected in 6.1.1.4.

I suppose the problem relates to something specific in my environment since the thread stopped here. However, I can't think of a thing that would make it unique. I tried installing 6.1.1.4 and immediately EVERY DVD I own had read errors! I don't think so! lol So I re-installed 6.1.0.2 and suddenly all of my DVDs were healed! It's a miracle!

So... I worry about any company that routinely puts out updates/patches/fixes every few days. In this case, I hope someone is reading these posts and puts out another fix SOON.

I appreciate all the responses! It really helps determine where the problem might be...

Back