• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Stream 1292 Downloads Not Bad, Check the Screenshots

MCalca1706

Most downloads are in Full HD 1080p or HD 720p depending on the provider
A few are less then HD
First time in many AS versions that Season 1 of Departure on Prime was downloadable but in less then the possible 1080p
When Departure S1 was downloaded in a queue the first episode was 950X540 then the other episodes were in lower resolutions
When each episode was downloaded separately they were all in 950X540

In version 1284 there were some downloads that had zero Byte MP4 files, this was not the case in 1292

Every single movie in Hulu's "Movies for You" now says "Not Available with your Subscription". The movies are all displayed in Black and White in this section. Some Hulu Titles Show the Downloadable Items (like Miley's New Year's Eve Party) window but the boxes are blank.

In Any Stream 1292 and several past versions Subtitles set to Off by default and need to be turned on by Power DVD in the Subtitles section (By right clicking on the playing video and selecting the primary subtitle in your language)
So far it seems that 1284 and 1292 are the two best versions (and to avoid SD resolutions)

The videos I tried so far all play beyond the 2-3 min crash in pre 1292 versions

Attachments

• Any Stream Plus 1292 Downloads 1-15-22 About 80% in HD .png
    Any Stream Plus 1292 Downloads 1-15-22 About 80% in HD .png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Any Stream Plus 1292  downloads 1-16-22 .png
    Any Stream Plus 1292 downloads 1-16-22 .png
    740.3 KB · Views: 39
  • prime-Departure S01Resolution Problems AS1292 .png
    prime-Departure S01Resolution Problems AS1292 .png
    75.8 KB · Views: 38
And your point is? All these issues have been reported and discussed ad nauseam. Why do we need yet another topic on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MCalca1706, all looks pretty good to me. Yup the screenshot looks great.
Yes this is an issue, but you found the workaround. Its not perfect but it the best for now, I know I sound like a broken record, but this will get fixed, I have a good feeling that it may come soon, but no one told me that, its just my hopes.

Civility? Just posting his experience and maybe hoping to help someone else?

No need to throw gas on the fire.

There are 2 sides to this type of thing that need to be taken into account.

Avid readers of the forum see many posts repeated because folks don't take any time to read anything before they post.

New posters who are not avid forum readers don't realize, because they have not been reading the forums, that stuff has been posted a million times before.

In the end we all just need to have patience with one another.

Most downloads are in Full HD 1080p or HD 720p depending on the provider
A few are less then HD
First time in many AS versions that Season 1 of Departure on Prime was downloadable but in less then the possible 1080p
When Departure S1 was downloaded in a queue the first episode was 950X540 then the other episodes were in lower resolutions

Correct, and this issue only applies to APV at the moment. However, this is not 100% the case, which is why I recommend testing any new show (and/or season) with two episodes at first, check the 2nd videos resolution and then either proceed with one-by-one or batch download depending on your test results. AS reducing quality on ALL subsequent Episode downloads (APV)

In version 1284 there were some downloads that had zero Byte MP4 files, this was not the case in 1292

And they cost you a download token. So, make sure you're tracking those titles, so you don't go back and make the same mistake I did thinking it was just a minor issue. AnyStream Errors Costing Download Tokens. I've requested the DevTeam to fix how AS handles those types of errors in future versions to prevent costing tokens due to an application error like that.

Hi guys, I think all of you are doing a great job, believe me I know it gets frustrating sometimes, but lets all be cool, and I have faith in this project, these guys do not quit. My money says it gets fixed.:cool:

No need to throw gas on the fire.

There are 2 sides to this type of thing that need to be taken into account.

Avid readers of the forum see many posts repeated because folks don't take any time to read anything before they post.

New posters who are not avid forum readers don't realize, because they have not been reading the forums, that stuff has been posted a million times before.

In the end we all just need to have patience with one another.

Was that taken as gas?

Wasn't meant to be. More like water.

I agree that avid posters and readers see the same thing all the time, but new or infrequent user don't and miss any previous post. Sometime the titles are misleading (not on purpose).

Just need to keep it civil and something gets posted a second time, ignore it and move on. We all learn as we use forums about searching but sometimes those don't work well.

Anyway, just water. not gas. If my post was taken as an attack, wasn't meant to be, just a reminder.

Was that taken as gas?

Wasn't meant to be. More like water.

I agree that avid posters and readers see the same thing all the time, but new or infrequent user don't and miss any previous post. Sometime the titles are misleading (not on purpose).

Just need to keep it civil and something gets posted a second time, ignore it and move on. We all learn as we use forums about searching but sometimes those don't work well.

Anyway, just water. not gas. If my post was taken as an attack, wasn't meant to be, just a reminder.

My bad man I misunderstood. But agree, everyone just needs to have understanding with each other.

My bad man I misunderstood. But agree, everyone just needs to have understanding with each other.

No problem. Maybe I should try to use an emoji or something. Although, those are way overused anymore.

Last edited:
Back