• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any idea why Straight Outta Compton can't copy?

I rented the movie from Redbox and I had no issues at all ripping it to a folder on my hard drive using 7.6.9.0 and then used dvd shrink and finally 1clickdvdcopy to burn.

You should be having no issues. That title has been handled for a while.
Make sure AnyDVD is at defaults. Past that, try a different disk.
-W

Try ripping with AnyDVD 7.6.9.0 using folder method, and DVD Shrink for transcoding and building the way you want, and Imgburn to a DVD-9.

Try ripping with AnyDVD 7.6.9.0 using folder method, and DVD Shrink for transcoding and building the way you want, and Imgburn to a DVD-9.

While that method works (it's the one I use) ; the poster owns CloneDVD, and therefore should have to employ a "work-around" . Also no need to use a DVD-9 unless you want the whole disk uncompressed.
-W

Tried that and still getting the same problem

You should be having no issues. That title has been handled for a while.
Make sure AnyDVD is at defaults. Past that, try a different disk.
-W
Well there is a problem. And I posted the log for it in a posting.

Yah but you still didn't say what the exact error code was that you got. I asked that a page ago. Combine that with the fact that this is NOT a new title and that the logfile indicates decryption is fine, it is more than likely to be a defective disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
What the 2 above me said..... (note that James is the Developer).
Post up the error code you're getting.
I'll add this........
If you try ripping to folder using AnyDVD alone, and you get a File IO_3 error - bet that it's a defective disk.

-W

(From rak69's ziplog)

NTIDrvr.sys v1.0.0.9
UBHelper.sys v2.0.0.11
RoxioBurnLauncher.exe v1.0.0.4

These are old Windows 7 drivers/tools from 2008-2009, running them on Windows 10 may not be the best idea. Furthermore they all jump into action when a DVD is inserted in the drive.

Nice catch.
The best thing to do with a Windows 10 machine is to do a clean install after you register the free upgrade. The upgraded OS is a cludge - the clean install is a good OS. Yes, with the release of Ver. 1511 - Windows 10 is slick and stable now.
Get the ISO at the MS link below and burn yourself a single layer install DVD with ImgBurn.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

-W

Last edited:
Back